Surprise pt. 1

Prom was rolling around and Jude didn't have a date. Only because Connor was in LA and couldn't find a way to Anchor Beach. He planned on going with Taylor and some of her friends.

"H-hey Jude."

"Oh hey Kyle." Jude said. Kyle was a new kid and Jude had been showing him around, only because Lena told him to.

"I-i was wondering if you were going to prom with anyone?"

"I was just going to go with Taylor and some of her friends since Connor can't make it."

"Well, do you maybe wanna go with me? If you don't its okay. I'll understand."

Kyle had just recently came out, which is the reason he moved. The bullies at his old school put him the hospital.

"Um. Sure. Why not? Connor won't mind."

"Great." Kyle said with a big grin on his face.

*Lena's Office.*

Lena was sitting at her desk when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Connor slowly walked in.

"Connor! What are you doing here?"

"I came here to suprise Jude for prom."

"Awe. Come here and give me a hug." Connor gave Lena a big hug. "Its been quiet at the house without you there."

"Yeah. I miss you guys. Do you know where Jude is?"

"We missed you too. And he should be walking in here any minute." After Lena finished talking, Jude walked in.

"Suprise!" Connor said as Jude stood there shocked.

"Connor." Jude said, with a shaky voice.

------------------------------------------------------
Waddup y'all?? I'm back!! Part two will be up soon.

What are your guys' favorite classes I'm school?

Mine is Concert Choir and Theartre

~Skylar