Weekend At The Fosters pt 2:Movie Night

Jude and Connor were cuddling and Jude was playing with Connor's fingers when the bedroom door opened.

  "Jesus!" Jude said, hopping uo from the bed and hugging Jesus.

"Hey, Jude." Jesus said, hugging him back.

"What are you doing here?" Connor asked, prying Jude off of Jesus.

  "You guys honestly think I would miss our monthly family movie night."

"How long are you here for?" Jude asked.

  "All week. We are on vacation. Marianna isnt here yet, is she?"

  "She should be coming up the steps right about now."

"Jude, Connor, Jesus. Food is-JESUS!" Marianna yelled running and jumping onto her brother. "When did you get here?" She asked, pulling away.

  "Like 10 minutes ago. C'mon lets go down stairs." Jesus said. Everyone that was in the room followed him.

They walked into the kitchen and saw Brandon and Callie's backs turned to them talking to Stef and Lena and eating pizza. Jesus walked up to Brandon.

  "Hey. Move. I need to get into the fridge."

  "Jesus!" Brandon and Callie said at the same time. They got up hugged him one at a time.

  "How long are you gonna be here?" Callie asked.

  "All week." He answered, while taking a seat, along with everyone else.

  "So what movies are we watching tonight?" Stef asked.

  "Jude and Connor picked The Fault In Our Stars.. Marianna and Callie picked Pitch Perfect and Jesus picked Paul Blart:Mall Cop." Lena answered.

~

Everyone gathered around the tv. The twins on the floor along with Brandon and Callie. Stef and Lena on one side of the couch, Jude and Connor on the other.

  Connor grabbed Jude's hand and intertwined their fingers. Jude put his head on Connor's shoulder.

  By the end of the movie Jesus picked out everyone was asleep except for Jesus and Connor.

  Connor was absentmindly playing with Judes hair. Jesus scooted over to Connor, making sure not to wake Marianna up.

  "You really care about him, don't you?" Jesus whispered to Connor

  Connor looked over at Jude and nodded.

  "Well I hope you guys are happy. And if you hurt my little brother I will hurt you."

Connor threw his hands defensively. They bothed laughed and within minutes they went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------
I know this has jesus in it but earlier in the book i wrote a chapter called 'weekend at the fosters'. Jesus was just at boarding school in that chapter so yeah... oh and did you guys get that refrence about brandon, jesus and getting into the fridge.

~Skylar♥♡