Jude!

*I know I said this was on hold but I just got a really good idea in my head and I had to write it*

Jude let the tears roll down his face as he read the comments.

Fag.

Useless.

Nasty.

Ugly.

Kill yourself.

The last one made Jude throw his phone at the wall. He wouldn't admit it to anyone but himself, but after Connor moved he started getting bullied again.

He didn't tell anyone because Blake said he would put Jude in a hospital if he said anything.

"Hey bubba. You okay?" Lena asked walking in.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just got mad is all. Is my phone broke?" Lena picked it up for him and saw the screen was perfectly fine.

"Nope. Just next time maybe throw a pillow or something."

"Okay."

"Head downstairs in about 10 minutes for dinner. Okay? Love you."

"Okay. Love you too."

As Lena left the room,Jude unlocked his phone to see more nasty comments from people and of course it would be on his favorite picture of him and Connor.

Connor had his arm wrapped around Jude's waist from behind while Jude had his hands on top of Connor's. It was the night of LGBTQ+ prom.

You shouldn't be here.

I wish you would die.

Don't come to school tomorrow.

We won't miss you.

Jude pulled up his contacts and clicked on Connors name.

"Hey Jude." Connor answered.

"I just wanted to tell you goodbye and that I love you."

"Jude. What do you mean? Your scaring me!" Connors voice rung through the phone.

Little did Jude know. Connor was right around the corner. It was Christmas break at his school and he was staying at Adam's so he could spend time with Jude. Connor ran up to the door and knocked very hard.

"Connor! What a surprise to see you here! Jude's in his room." Connor pushed past Stef and ran up the steps. He ran to Jude's room. But he was to late.

Jude was dead.

Connor bolted up from Jude's bed.

"Everything okay?" Jude asked, sleepishly.

"Yeah. Just a bad dream is all."

Let's hope that never happens in real life. Connor thought to himself.

But little did he know it was about to come true.

----------------

Don't hate me. This is the start of the hiatus. I was reading something and it just inspired me to write this.

See ya in January. (Or before if I get inspired)

Bye!

~Skylar❤❤