Rocks and Kisses

Connor had been looking for Jude all day, taking breaks in between because of his leg.

He even asked Stef and Lena if they saw him and they said no.

He made his way to a rock where he saw a figure. He walked around to the front to see that it was Jude.

"I've been looking all over for you. Y'know you could have made it a little easier on me, I am on crutches." Connor said struggling to sit down. "So I dont get it. What do you mean your not gay?" Jude didnt answer.

"Do you not like me?"

"No, of course I like you."

"Do you not like me like that?"

"No, I do. I just. My whole life I've always been labeled as something: the new kid or the foster kid or the kid with the dead mom and I'm sick of it. I mean why can't I just be Jude. I just want to be Jude for awhile." He finally explained.

"So does that mean you don't want to be my boyfriend?"

"No."

"Okay. Okay good. I-I thought-" Connor said getting interupted by Jude.

"No. I promise." Jude reached over and grabbed Connor's hand. He smiled at Jude.

Connor leaned over and gave Jude a kiss.

"What was that for?"

"What? Am I not allowed to kiss my boyfriend?" Connor asked.

"Never said you couldn't. Do you wanna build a sand castle?"

"YAAASSS!!!"

"Connor?"

"Hmm?"

"Did you just go all white girl on me?"

"Maybe."

"Okay. Get down here and help me."

"Im trying. I cant walk as fast as you can."

The boys spent the rest of the night building sand castles, going all white girl on each other, and sharing kisses.

------------------------------------------------------

So when I wrote Connor going all white girl...I was laughing.

Anyway...UPDATE!! Finally. Right? My last week of school is next week which means finals. And the summer. Yay!! And more updates!

~Skylar♥♡