Homecoming

"Hey Jude."

  "Hey Con. I was wondering if you were going to homecoming?"

"Well there is this one boy I wanna go with but he's taken and his boyfriend is one lucky guy. So Jude will you go to homecoming with me?" Connor asked, winking at Jude.

"Yeah. Your such a dork."

  "But you love my dorkiness." Connor said.

"Yeah I do. C'mon lets go to class."

The rest of the day had gone by slowly. Jude met Connor at his locker, like usual.

"Hey. I gotta go. Mama's waiting for me. I love you."

"I love you too. See you tonight." Connor said, quickly pecking Jude's lips.

~

  "MARIANNA!" Jude yelled.

  "What?" She answered, running into the room.

  "Tonight is homecoming and I'm going with Connor but I dont have a tux.Help!"

Marianna squeeled.

  "C'mon. We are gonna go shopping right now." Marianna grabbed Jude and dragged him out of the room. "Moms. We will be right back. Taking Jude to get a tux." Marianna yelled.

They left without getting an answer.

~

"That is perfect. Now go take it off so I pay for it." Marianna demanded.

"Oh Mari, can you paint my nails blue?" Jude asked.

  "Of course. Now go change." 

Jude did as told and within 5 minutes they left the store and made their way home.

~

"Jude! Connor's here!" Brandon called.

Jude looked at himself one last time in the mirror and made his way downstairs. When he got down there he saw Connor talking to his moms.

  "Wow. You look handsome." Lena said. "C'mon lets take pictures." She said grabbing her phone and making her outside.

Connor grabbed Judes hand and saw the nail polish.

  "Nice nails. I painted mine too." Jude smiled at his boyfriend.

~

  Life Of The Party by Shawn Mendes came on.

  "Do you wanna dance?" Connor asked holding out his hand. Jude took his hand and they made their way to the dance floor.

  Jude put his arms around Connor's neck and Connor put his hands on Jude's hips.

   "What?" Connor asked, noticing Jude staring at him.

  "We made it this far. From 7th grade to sophmore year. Long time." Jude said

"I'm glad we made it this far. Im also happy I realized my feelings for you then."

"Yeah. Me too." Connor leaned down and kissed Jude on his lips.

---------------------------------------------------

1K READS! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. SO IN HONOR OF 1K READS I WROTE THIS!! ITS LONGER THAN THE USUAL ONES JUST FOR YOU GUYS.

THANK YOUGUYS AGAIN!!!!

~Skylar♥♡