Ranting

"Judicorn! Connor's here!" Marianna yelled up the steps. Jude jumped up from his bed and ran downstairs. He walked outside and saw Connor leaning against a car.

"Up for basketball?" Connor asked, holding up a basket ball.

"With you? Always." Jude answered, leaning in kissing Connor. He grabbed the basketball and pulled away.

"Hey! Why'd you do that?" Connor asked.

"Um because I can." Jude answered, sassily. He threw the ball and it weng in the basket. He didn't cheer when he made it though.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Jude..." Jude sighed.

"I kinda had a fight with Callie."

"What do you 'kinda'? You and Callie barely fight." Jude walked to the steps and sat down. Connor did the same, but slower.

"Every Father's day, Moms invite Mike over for brunch and I asked them if I could invite my dad and Mom said yeah. Callie heard about it and said that Donald signed the papers and walked away. Then I said Robert signed the papers is it different because he's rich. She said no. Then I asked her why she hates my dad so much. She said its because he killed our birth mom. I got up from the table and went to my room. I haven't been out. Except right now."

"She had no right to say that. Im pretty sure Donald had a reason for signing them."

"He did. He wanted to get his life together and be clean. He also said he knew Moms would show me the same amount of love he would."

"No offence, but sometimes she can be a bitch."

"I know! When we went camping she told me what to do, then when you got shot she called you a bad influnce. When she said that I walked out of the room and slammed the door in her face."

"Wait. She called me that?! You snuck out own your own. All I said was we could hang out after."

Jude laid his head on Connor's shoulder.

"Y'know. Sometimes seeing you is a nice get away from this house full of crazy people."

"And this house is a nice get away from my dad.

Connor grabbed Jude's hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Wanna get some ice cream?" Jude asked.

"YASS!"

"Connor. I like you but please stop going all white girl me. "

"Ugghhh.Fine."

They went inside, ate ice cream, and played video games while snuggled up. Just enjoying each others company.

---------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!!! YAY!! I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS EXCATLY WHAT HAPPENED BUT IM JUST BEING CREATIVE!!!

~Skylar♥♡