Weekend At The Fosters

Connor's POV:

Jude was home sick today and school sucked without him. But thank god it was Friday which meant I get to spend the weekend with Jude.

"See ya Sunday."My dad said dropping me off at Judes house. I got out of the car and practically ran up to the door.

I knocked on it and Lena opened the door.

"Jude, Connor's here." Lena yelled up the steps. Within seconds Jude was running down the steps. I dropped my bag and hugged him when he jumped on me.

Somehow he ended up wiggling himself onto my back. He made me walk up the stairs like that too. But he held my bag for me.

"So how was school without me?"

"It was nice. I didnt miss you at all." I said sarcasticlly.

"Whatever." He said, rolling his eyes at me.

He layed down and curled up into a ball and when he yawned, he his mouth with his sleeve and he looked adorable.

"Tired?" I asked and he just nodded.

"Scoot over." He scooted over and as soon as I layed down he put his head on my chest and started falling asleep.

I played with his hair until I heard him snoring lightly. I carefully leaned over, turned the lamp and went to sleep too.

So heres one in connors pov.....there might be one in Judes pov.

I was thinking of writing a fan fiction where either Jude or Connor are dead and they are a ghost and can travel back in time to all the happy moments of when they were alive

So let me know what you think of that idea!!!

~Skylar