Alone Time

*BASED ON THE SCENE ON THE PROMO.*

   The Adams-Foster family, along with Connor and neighbors were at Jesus' vigual candle light. Jude was standing next to Connor,while Connor was leaning on his crutches.

  "Hey, Im gonna go sit on the bench."

  "Okay." Connor answered, watching Jude walk off. He decided to follow him.

  "Hey, You okay?" Connor asked, putting his crutches down.

  "Yea. Im fine."

   "Jude. Please. You can be honest with me. Im your boyfriend." Connor pleaded, grabbing Jude's hand and intertwining their fingers.

  "Honestly. Im not fine. I miss Jesus. I mean I know he was a dick to us but I think he was just protecting me. And being in my room at night with all his stuff there is even harder Con. I just wish he would have made it. I miss him so much." Jude said crying.

   Connor removed his hand from Jude's and put his arm around him.

  "I know you miss him. We all do. Encluding me. But Jude we will get through this together. I'll be right by your side the whole time."

   "Really?" Jude asked.

   "Really." Connor assured him, whipping Jude's tears away.

----------------------------------------------------

Yay!!! Another update. 2 days in a row. So uhhh.....whose ready for june 8th?? Sorry that its so short!

~Skylar♡♥