Babysitting Izabella

"Jude!Connor! Can you come down here for a second?" Stef called up the stairs.

The boys got up from the bed and made their way downstairs.

"Yeah?"they asked at the same time.

"We need you to watch Izabella." Lena said.

"But moms. We had plans later. We were gonna hang out with Taylor." Jude whined.

"Well not today. Its only for a couple of hours. We have reservations for dinner and no one else is home.We'll pay you each $20."

"Deal." The boys said at the same time.

~

"There's 4 bottles in the fridge. When you go to feed her, heat it up but not too-"

"Mama, I know. I've seen you feed her a million times." Jude said, cutting Lena off.

"Okay. Okay. We'll pay you when we get back. Theres money for pizza in the kitchen." Lena said, checking her purse to make sure she had everything. She walked out the door, Stef trailing behind her.

Jude and Connor sat down quietly, careful to not wake Izabella.

"So what do you-" Connor was enturpted by Izabella crying. "Whats that smell?" Connor asked, pinching his nose.

"What do you think idoit. Izabella pooped." Jude walked over to Izabella, picked her up from her playpen and went upstairs to change her.

  He put her back in the playpen but she started crying again. Connor started freaking out because of how loud she was crying.

"Connor! She's just hungry. Sit and calm down." Connor did as told.

Jude walked into the kitchen, grabbed a bottle, warmed it up and walked back into the living room to see Connor trying to soothe Izabella.

He handed the bottle to Connor and sat down next to him. Jude put a movie on.

Connor and Jude made a baricade around the baby incase they had fallen asleep, which they did.

Stef and Lena came home and found all 3 of them fast asleep. They quietly and carefully picked up Izabella and made their way upstairs, leaving the boys cuddled on the couch.

---------------------------------------------------------

HEY SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED LATELY. I HAVE FINALS COMING UP AND IM WORKING HARD TO BRING MY GRADES UP.

~Skylar♥♡