Visting Connor

A/N: Tina is Connors moms name!!!

It had been 3 months since Connor left. 3 months since they had kissed.

Sure they talked and facetimed everyday but it wasn't the same. It took a lot of convincing, but Jude was finally visting Connor. Tina knew he was coming but Connor didn't.

"Hey bubba. You ready?" Lena asked.

"Yeah." Jude grabbed his bag and made his way downstairs. It was a 4 day weekend so Jude was staying at Connor's until Monday.

Jude rushed to the car.

"Momma. C'mon. I don't wanna miss the train.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." Lena said.

The ride to the train station was quite short. Jude practically jumped out of the car.

"Okay. Tina knows your on your way. Connor will just be getting out of school so you'll have time to surprise him. Tina said there is key under the welcome mat in case she isn't there. Okay. Have fun bubba. I love you."

"I love you, too momma. See ya Monday."

"See ya." Lena let a tear roll down her face as she watched her youngest child board the train.

Jude turned around and gave her a small wave,which she returned.

~

The hour train ride felt like years to Jude. As he got off the train, he checked the time. 3:25. 5 minutes until Connor gets out school.

Jude speed walked to Connor's. He found the key and unlocked the door. He locked the door and ran to Connor's room. He sat on his bed and waited.

Ten minutes later Jude heard Connor come in.

He hurdily but quitely walked downstairs to see Connor's back turned towards him.

"Hey hot stuff." Connor and turned around. A smile broke out on his face.

"JUDE!" Connor ran to Jude and picked him up, spinning him around. "How? When? Why?"

"Our moms. 15 minutes ago. I wanted to see you because I miss you."

"Awe, babe. I miss you too." Connor placed his hand on Jude's cheek and slowly kissed him.

"My mom isn't gonna be home until around 7. Wanna go make out."

"You got it dude."

"Dork."

"You love it."

"I do. Now let's go."

------------------------------------------------------

IM BACK!!! SORRY I HAVEN'T
UPDATED IN AWHILE. IVE BEEN WITH SCHOOL AND I HAD WRITTERS BLOCK

ANYONE ELSE SEE BROOKE AND GAVIN'S ADORABLE VIDEO OF THEM REUNITING SATURDAY??

~Skylar