Wedding Bells pt.3

*Their Wedding Day.*

Jude's alarm went off at 6.am.

"Turn it off!" Jesus yelled from across the room.

"I'm getting there. Shut up." Jesus turned his back to Jude as Jude turned off the alarm. Jude checked his phone and saw messages from Connor and Taylor.

Connor: See ya later "hubby". He smiled at the text and went to check Taylor's.

Taylor: Good luck today Judicorn. Your godson is ready to be the ring bearer. And your goddaughter is ready to throw the pedals

Jude: Thanks. Make sure Jace doesn't drop the rings and that Julie throws the flower pedals right.

He didn't except Taylor to answer right away so he grabs his toiletries and went to take a shower before the other kids got up. He locked all the doors. He put his bag down and got in the shower.

~

Back at Jude and Connor's apartment, Connor was freaking out.

"Mom, what if he leaves me standing at the alter because he gets cold feet."

"Connor. Sweetie sit down. Jude loves you more than anything. Or he wouldn't have said yes. I remember the day I met him. It was his first time visiting you in L.A. He told about how you guys met and everything with your father. Now go take a shower and then we will go to breakfast." Connor obeyed his mother's orders and walked to the bathroom.

~

Instead of getting dressed, Jude put his pajamas back on. He walked down stairs to see Lena sitting at the table.

"Morning momma." He said, sitting across from her.

"Morning bubba. How'd you sleep?" Lena asked, looking up from her computer.

"Okay. Your not mad that I'm taking Connors last name are you?"

"Of course not. Your mom and I understand that Adams-Foster Stevens is too many last names. I mean Marianna took Matts last name."

"Okay. Good." Jude went and gave her hug. He felt his shoulder get wet. "Momma? What's wrong?"

"You guys are all grown up. Callie and Mariana are married with babies on the way. Jesus is married with a baby, Brandon's engaged and your getting married today." Lena said, wipping her tears away.

"Momma. We will always be your babies." Jude turned around to see all his siblings on the steps. They nodded along with what Mariana had to say. "No matter how old we get, we're always gonna need our momma."

They all walked up to her and gave her a hug.

Stef stood on the steps watching this sweet family moment.

"You know what we need?" Stef asked.

They all looked at her with one eyebrow raised.

"A MOM-WICH!" She ran over to them and hugged them all.

After a moment, they all let go and Stef made breakfast.

"No eggs please. They make wanna puke." Mariana stated. Callie nodded, agreeing with her.