Prom

*Based On The Pics Released Earlier*

Jude, Connor, Callie and AJ were all hanging out on the beach.

Jude and Connor were playing a muliplayer game on their phones and Callie and AJ were laying on beach towels.

"Hey! Callie!" Callie looked up to see Cole walking towards her. She got up and ran to him. She have Cole a hug and they walked back to the group.

"Cole this is AJ, Connor and you know my little brother."

"Hi." Cole said waving to everyone. They all waved back to him. "So Im putting together an LGBT prom and I was wondering if you  could help me. What do you say?"

"Yeah, sure." Callie answered.

"Oh and you guys need to bring dates if you wanna come." Cole explained. "Callie can you help me now and AJ I was wondering if you could help move heavy stuff."

Callie and AJ packed up their stuff and walked away with Cole leaving Jude and Connor alone.

"So you gonna go?" Jude asked.

"Maybe." Connor asked, pulling out his phone and texting someone.

Jude's phone went off.

Connor♡♥:Prom??

"Yes." Jude said smiling at Connor.

*That Saturday*

Connor was getting ready when his dad walked in.

"Hey,bud you ready?"

"How do I look dad?"

Adam walked up to Connor.

"You look great." He said fixing his tie."

~

"Callie! Jude! Cole and Connor are here." Marianna yelled up the steps.

Connor and Cole stood by the door waiting for them to come down.

Jude and Callie walked down the steps together. They walked over to their dates and hugged.

"You look amazing." Connor said.

"You too." Jude leaned in and kissed Connor's cheek.

"Let's take pictures." Stef said

After 10 minutes of taking pictures, a limo pulled up.

The 4 of them climed in and made their way to the prom.

~

"Wow. Cole this is amazing." Connor said.

"I agree." Jude said.

"Thanks." They all walked over to a table and sat down.

~

The boys had spent the whole night dancing to random songs and just having fun now that Connor didnt have the cast on anymore.

"Alrighty everyone. Its time for the slow dance. Grab your dates and go to the dance floor." The DJ announced.

Connor came back from getting a soda and held out his hand.

"Dance with me?" Connor asked.

"Of course." Jude grabbed Connor's hand and walked to the dance floor.

Connor put his right hand on Jude's shoulder and left hand on his waist. Jude did the same thing as Connor.

"This has been the best night of my life." Jude said.

"Why?"

"Because I can do this without being judged." Jude leaned in and kissed Connor.

"I like when you do that."

"And why is that?"

"Because. I love you."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well I love you too." Jude put his head on Connor's shoulder and looked over at Callie, who was smiling at him.

He knew Callie was accepting of him no matter what or who he loved.

---------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN AWHILE. I GOT MY PHONE TAKEN BY MY MOM AND PLUS I HAD WRITTERS BLOCK.

ANYWAY! IM SO EXCITED FOR NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE

WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS?!?!?

~Skylar♥♡