Significant 1| Louis Andrei Kim ✓

Inside a room, Kim residence,

Not your barbie girl, I'm living in my own world.
I ain't plastic, call me classic.
You can't touch me there, you can't touch my body..

"Hngg.." a groan can be heard coming from the cutest and most gorgeous boy in the Kim household.

When he accidently slips off the bed, he makes a loud thud. Ellah Jean Montalva, her mother, rushed in and opened the door to her son's room.

"Oh, baby!" she said worriedly as she assisted his kid in standing.

She sighed as she examined every nook and cranny of his son's being and found no wounds or harm.

"Is my baby okay?" she said, her gaze drawn to his son's adorable pouting while scratching his eyes.

"M-Ma.."

"Yes?"

"Who changed my alarm tone? The last time I checked, it was a baby shark, and now it's Barbie. I don't like Barbie, ma." He stated this while pouting, and his brows sunk, indicating that he's in a terrible mood.

This made his mother giggle and she stroked his neck like a pet.

"Hm, I noticed Joshua came out of your room yesterday; maybe he's the one who changed it," referring to his cousin who lives in their neighborhood.

"Bad Joshua! Bad! I'm going to go and tell what he did to Tita!" he said as he hurried down the stairs, his face tense.

He is very enraged.

A 38-year-old Filipina can't stop admiring her lone kid, standing in his room and examining every cartoon picture on his walls.

She is a pure-blooded Filipino who was married to Sunghoon Kim, a Korean, and resided in California.

Her spouse perished in an aircraft crash three years ago. Her greatest challenge is raising their lone kid without her late husband's presence. But that didn't stop her from loving and providing for Louis Andrei.

She is, and will always be, a warrior.

She came to a halt and realized something.

Oh my goodness! I forgot to pack my baby's lunch!

Parking lot,

"Here's your lunch; please finish it all, okay?"

"Yes, ma! I love you!"

"Be careful, baby; I love you too!"

When Louis Andrei examined his lunchbox, he couldn't stop beaming. Simply becaus, it includes his favorite meal, adobo with a lot of potatoes.

I'm going to share this with Vrix, hehe.

"Yo, Drei!" he said, almost colliding with someone.

"Louis Andrei!" hesitantly, he turned around to see a person the same height as his best friend, Vrix, racing in his direction.

"Hi!" the guy said, waving his hand, which made Andrei smile uneasily.

"Hi, too. Hehe.."

"I'm new here, and you're the only one I know. That's why I called you, haha." He exaggeratedly stated that it caused the small kid to choke.

He knew who I was? But I've never met him before.

Is it possible that I have amnesia since I can't recall him? Ohmygod!

"Hey, hey hey! Why are you so upset? Did I say something offensive?" The anxious man inquired, softly touching his back.

Some individuals around began chatting about Andrei's tears.

"What is he crying about?""

"Did he get hurt by that boy? He's new."

"He's a transferee; I saw him talking with the director yesterday. He handed him his itinerary.

"Please contact Vrix."

They can hear Drei's cries and couldn't help admiring him from the bottom of their hearts, especially after seeing how he massaged his eyes.

"I-I have amnesia, and I don't remember you at all, Huhuhu."

"What?!"

"Amnesia?!"

When they heard what he said, they all gasped. While the person in front of him held back his laughter at this lovely one.

"Pft. Drei, you don't have amnesia." This helped Andrei stop sobbing, but still, all he could hear were his cries.

"I do?"

"Yes."

"H-How? I don't remember you."

"Because I am the one who knows you, and you don't know me or have even met me in the first place." The grieving and sobbing Louis Andrei grinned broadly in the blink of an eye.

He was fortunate not to suffer amnesia.

"Woo! I really thought I'd had amnesia without realizing it."

He said, "Haha, you're adorable." Drei was unaware that he had spoken those final words.

"For better or worse, let me introduce myself: I'm Leonel Rocco, your personal bodyguard from now on."

Huh? But I never need the protection of a bodyguard.

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

Thank you for reading!