Significant 11| Going Home

Andrei's black hair era⬆️

Going Home

Andrei's PoV

Today is Sunday.

Sunday should be my Sunyay but now...

My lips trembled and my eyes water while trying to look for my phone. I need to call my mama because I know she's coming back home.

We spend our Sundays either going out or staying at home while doing happy things. That's why I call Sundays as Sunyay.

I've been staying here in Damien's castle for three days. I know he's being a good guy because he saved me from those bad guys who captured and even tried to sell me. Hmp, I even considered Mr. Goody Man a friend but he failed me.

I was busy thinking about Mr. Goody Man's (now Mr. Baddy Man) said client, Zedric, and why was he there that day but I froze when a soft thing pecks my lip.

"Sunshine, if you keep on pouting I'll never stop kissing you." I immediately looked down while trying to hide my heating cheeks.

Suddenly, a finger lays on my chin and gently forced me to look up. I saw his worried face that made me shyly bite my lower lip.

"Why are you about to cry? Is there something wrong? Please, tell me." he said softly making me sniff until my tears that I'm holding back started to trail off my eyes.

I lay my head on his chest while crying and that's when I realized that he carried me up. My legs were wrapped around his waist and both of my hands were on my face, trying to wipe away the falling tears but they kept on flowing out.

"Sunshine..." he called out worriedly and I tried to stop sobbing.

"This day s-should be the day that my mama will come home..." I answered while trying hard not to sob but as I finished my words, my sobs broke out.

I cried loudly especially when I remembered how my mama and I will go to Tita Ellesha's house whenever she's coming home from work and cook some Filipino dish that is very amusing to see in our Sunyays.

I heard a growl and his chest vibrates making me look up at him with teary eyes.

"Now, stop crying. Do you want to go home?" he asked softly while tugging his lip into a very charismatic smile.

My heart started to pound faster. I... I'm going home.

"You w-will let me?" I sniffle and ask him with teary eyes.

Is he not going to be mad? Part of me tells that he's going to be all alone and sad despite of him having a large family members. My mind tells me to just stay in here and never leave his side.

But that's kinda weird. My mind is talking to me and I don't like it. It scares me.

"Of course, anything for you sunshine. Now, do you want to see mama?" he said while wiping my tears away with the back of his fingers and my snot with his thumb and index finger, wiping it after on his expensive looking top.

My breath hitched when I just heard him calling my mama as mama. Why is he calling my mama like that? Is he her other son? Is he my brother?!