Significant 18| Council Visit

Michele Morrone as Damien Lourde, the Almighty Alpha/Lord of the Ethereal Bloodhounds Pack⬆️ *intense shrieking*.

Here is our main zaddy everyone *screams*. I finally found him! Though he should have a silky black hair, but say, he's so perfect to be Damien's character. He's so handsome, really🤝😩🤝.

Reminder: Photos aren't mine. Credits to the rightful owners.

Edited: So pissed rn, watty's having an issue regarding my photos. But, every problem has a solution so here you go ;)

Chapter 18: Council Visit

Damien's/ Silvano's PoV

"Bye Dammy! I'll call you back if-" I didn't let him finish and quickly devoured his tasty lips.

A breathy moan escaped his throat and that made me more eager to nip his bottomlip. Growling lowly and proudly smiled between the kiss when he tried to respond.

Fvck. This is what you call heaven.

"LOURDE-Bítch, I said stop holding me! LOURDE, IF YOU DON'T STOP FRENCH-KISSING MY COUSIN I AM SO GONNA CURSE YOU TO THE GODDESS!" I broke the kiss and didn't give any attention to the wailing Nate's mate and just stared at my gorgeous mate, no, even the word gorgeous can't describe his ethereal beauty.

He looked up at me and bit his lip while blushing bright red. He seems dazed from the kiss and nothing could get me even proud of myself.

"Don't go anywhere, baby. If you need anything, Leonel's always right by your side. If there will be-" I stiffened and didn't get the chance to savor his lips when he suddenly crushed it onto mine.

"Yes, Dammy. Hehe." he said and hurriedly ran out to their university's auditorium while intensely blushing.

Not that long when Leonel, my beta, chased after him as what I've commanded.

I turned to look at the couple who seems to be fighting, and what I mean fighting was that, Joshua's screaming curses on Nate's face while the latter was just wholeheartedly accepting it. Idiot was even smiling while hearing his mate scream at him.

"Hamster, if you won't shut up, I'll fvck you here and now. I don't give a fvck if we're on public." he calmly said and Joshua instantly shut his mouth.

Nate smiled in victory and I shook my head. Walking to them, I raised my brow.

"I'm going now. You sure you'll come with me?" I asked Nate and he diverted his gaze at me.

He turned serious, nodding at my question and goes to smack his lips onto Joshua's.

"We'll just be gone in a matter of hours. We'll get a talk to a close friend in the council and come back immediately. Don't worry, hamster. I'll get it up to you in our bedroom." Nate stated and winked after that made Joshua scrunched up his nose in disgust.

"Fvck off. Lourde, I didn't know you will take action this quick but thank you. Please find the answers quickly, I don't want to loose a brother." Joshua said, seriously looking into my eyes.

I give him a small nod and started to walk away. Not wanting to waste any seconds to get this done as fast as it could.

Heading to the nearby woods, were I spotted some of my pack warriors guarding and waiting for us, I instantly mind-linked them that they need to be alert and guard their Luna at all cost.