Significant 4 | Gift Note

Kim Sunoo as Louis Andrei Kim

A/N: Curious about Andrei's features? Don't worry, you already have him above;)

8:06am Class 2B, University Building,

"God, precious, where were you yesterday?!" a very very worried and angry Vrix exclaimed when he finally saw his Andrei in their classroom, happily talking with their classmates.

Louis Andrei pouted at the sight of his overreacting friend.

Vrix took a seat beside him and checked every corner of his being. When he saw nothing, he sighed and just looked at him.

As Andrei eyed his face, he gasped.

"Vrix, why do you have a cut?!" Drei exclaimed in a shock and worried voice, pertaining to a small but deep cut on his buddy's lower lip.

Vrix sighed again, but in a harsh way that definitely Drei didn't notice because of being busy checking on him.

"That bodyguard of yours did this. Drei, how did you even knew him?" he was fuming inside, just remembering that shít Leonel Rocco, being a fvcking bodyguard of his precious.

Drei gave him a confused look.

"B-Bodyguard? Do I have a bodyguard?" Vrix' forehead creased.

"Yes. His name's Leonel Rocco."

Huh? Leonel? I don't know that guy!

"I don't know someone who owns t-that name, Vrix. Are you pranking on me?" Drei asked, a little pissed thinking he's being pranked by his buddy.

Vrix raised his brow in confusion. Did his head hit something? Why can't he remember that motherfvcker?

Just as he was about to answer Drei, someone shouted from their room's doorway.

"Louis Andrei Kim!" their professor in history.

"Y-Yes?" Drei answered while hesitantly stood up from his seat.

"You have a package, dear. Come here and take it!" she nudged the package she was holding towards Andrei, signalling him to come and take it.

Andrei didn't knew what to say, especially when he knows in the first place that this day isn't his birthday, yet.

So, why did someone gave him this large package with a gift cover and red ribbon on top?

"Ma'am, may I ask, where did this gift came from?" intrude Vrix.

The professor looked up while caressing her chin, probably thinking.

"Uhm, sorry. I don't know who gave this gift to Andrei, the security guard just told me it needs to be delivered to him," he signalled Drei.

"And that's what all I know." she finished.

"Oh, thank you ma'am."

"You're welcome! By the way, looks like someone admires this cutie over here, huh! Haha, kidding. Gotta go, bye!" she waved and Drei waved back while bowing his head as a thank you.

Some of their classmates stood up and looked through the gift for a note from the sender.

And there is, but instead of the sender's name, it is written in more of a warning note.

My lovely Louis Andrei,

     Stay away from him, baby. I don't like seeing you together with other guys aside from me.

Please be careful.

From: ;)

"Y-You have a boyfriend?!" asked Vrix in utter shock and brokenhearted voice.

"What?!"

"With whom?!"

"That can't be!"

While Andrei seems like didn't understand what's on the paper and excitedly opened the gift.

"Woooowww! Panda!" he tightly hugged the panda plushie, size of a fully grown dog, and nuzzled on the fluffiness of it.

"Hey!"

"Vrix, where are you going?"

"Yo, stop him man! He's going to Leonel!"

"Another match, yeah."

"I'm betting for Rocco boy. He's one of a hell strong guy.."

"Argh, bítches. Just stop Vrix, morons!"

Some of his classmates started to panic at the thought of a raging Vrix. While others seems not bothered, and that includes Louis Andrei who still giggles at his new plushie and a necklace that seemed to be expensive because of its gothic style and a pendant of a crescent moon.

Who gave these?

09:30 am, Unknown manor,

"My Lord, you asked for my presence..." nervous, a man asked, careful not to stutter in front of his Lord.

"Did you succeed." asked of a man in a more like of statement.

He wants everything to be in his way. He doesn't accept either a no and sorry for an answer for he wants everything to be perfect. Just like himself.

"Y—Yes, my Lord. Louis Andrei already received your gift.." he smirked, the guy not noticing it for he was still bowing his head.

"Dismissed." he ordered in a deep growl voice, rivalling that of a wolf could.

The elite cavalier quickly obeyed and leave the office. Whereas his Lord stood up from his gothic and expensive looking chair. Grabbed a glass, swirling the red drink inside he poured 30 minutes ago, and smelled the aroma of it.

Aroma of his source of food. The aroma of blood.

Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

Thank you for reading!