Significant 3| Mr. Goody Man ✓

"Take the left."

"Fvck! We should've told the boss to add our men!"

"I fvcking swear, if those men of that man found us, I'll pluck Rodney's eyes! That btch!"

"The walls!"

"There's no other way!"

"Get your guns out! Fight them!"

"Argh!"

Bang!

Unknown alley,

Andrei suddenly opened his eyes, appearing to be in tears, as he heard, or rather, remembered, the sound of a gunshot.What was that noise coming from?

He begins to sob in fear as he realizes that the sun is no longer visible from the sky and that he has no idea of his whereabouts.

I don't know where this is!

The area is littered with trash, and stray dogs and cats can be seen searching for food.

Do they think I'm a garbage?

Louis Andrei immediately sniffed his shirt and armpit. It doesn't smell bad.. mama soaked this shirt with downy.

Normally, he would be eating dinner with her mother now but seeing this unfamiliar place, he knows that there will be a long walk and long time until he will gonna reach his home.

"Hayy, if they think I'm garbage to be disposed of, there's no need for kidnapping me; they can simply ask those garbage collectors to dispose of me after class, and I'll come."

He stood up without bothering to remove the dirt particles from his clothes.

Which route, exactly?

He glanced both ways, left and right, and couldn't decide which path he should choose.

Hmm, maybe it's time for me to sing eenie minnie, hehe.

Eenie minnie mini moe,
On which way should I go?
Is it left or right,
Left right!

He sang while pointing his fingers on which path should he take.

"Right, it is!" He cheerfully walked the appropriate road, unconcerned about his appearance.

His spotless white button-up shirt has become a rug, as it is covered in filth, grease, and various stains. While his baggy black pants may be seen torn from several angles. And his two white shoes have been reduced to one. Its partner has gone missing.

And he's not bothered at all.

"I wonder where they dumped me? I'm not familiar with this place; there are so many smokers and alcoholics, and what are those white powders they're sniffling?" Hmm, maybe I should ask them the route to my house.

"H—Hi!" he murmured, his voice anxious and fearful.

When the addict-like individuals turned to face the source of that voice, they were all shocked by what they saw.

They immediately noticed the young man's appearance. His clean clothes, white skin, and healthy, straight pink hair had all developed stains.

They raised an eyebrow when they saw his immense anxiousness, as if he wanted to say or ask something.

"Lucky is really coming our way right before our eyes."

"What a fortunate day."

"Are you lost, baby boy? Haha."

Hm. What on earth is he doing here? The man standing in for the group's leader was hesitant to answer.

He asked in a polite tone, "Yes?" and then got to his feet. His previous headache and his drug-induced sleepiness vanished all at once.

Please, please, please, "Uh, can you tell me the way out of this alley?"

The leader grinned after turning to face his group. He continued to give this pleasant smile as he spoke, and Andrei genuinely cringed in fear. "Sure. But on one condition, kid."

"What condition, s—sir?"

"Give us 500 dollars."

What?!

I don't have..

"..money. I don't have any money with me, s—sir. I'm lost and I—I don't know this place. Please help me." his friendly smile lost which made him even more nervous.

The young man halted in response to what he heard and said, "Then, that'll leave me with no choice. Your body will do."

Body? Will they do anything with my body?

He said innocently, "What are you going to do with my body?" and their boss laughed.

The group member stood up and moved over to him, saying, "Use you. I think you have a good body. Your body can be considered a woman. So come here, be a good boy."

The panic attack also caused his trembling hand to involuntarily fly at the man's face, sending him fleeing in horror.

O—Oh my god! I punched him! I punched someone! I've committed a sin! Bad Andrei! Bad! He scolds himself.

It was the first time he had punched someone and now, he can feel the shivering pain of his fist.

The members stared in disbelief as blood began to oogle their colleague's nose. They didn't like it, either.

While the man was caught in the blow, he immediately recovered and angrily pulled the young man by the arm. He cried out in fear and panic.

"P—Please! Let me go!"

He dragged him in an abandoned house and threw him inside. Their leader also entered with an evil smirk on his face.

The man angrily removed his shirt. He also unbuckled his belt but couldn't continue when he suddenly fall in front of Andrei.

Louis Andrei cried out in shock and cried even more when he saw the blood in his sinuses.

"Take him in the car."

He looked at the source of the voice. He saw a man in his 30's holding an empty bottle in his right hand.

His appearance is decent and authority can be seen from him while talking to a man in a suit and wearing shades.

The man caught him staring at him. He knelt down and smiled at the young man without hesitation.

"Don't worry. You'll be safe."

A—Am I safe?

"T—Thank you, Mr. Goody Man." he said while still sobbing and crying.

Please. I want my mama.

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

Thank you for reading