Significant 32| Escape Plan

Chapter 32: Escape Plan

Let the clip above lighten up your mood.

Andrei's PoV

"Come on, sugar. Say ahh." I shake my head and turn to my side, hugging my knees.

He took a heavy sigh.

"Come on, babe. Just three or maybe two spoons then I'll let you rest." I didn't answer and just curl my fists in anger and fear.

I don't want this.

"You're not eating these past three days. It's not healthy for my bride." bride.

I don't want to be his bride.

How did these even happen? Why did he want me? I don't even know what to do.

I miss Dammy. I miss all about him.

I violently flinched when I heard a metal tray hit a wall.

"I've been trying to be nice to you and yet, this is all you're going to repay me? Fvcking ignore?!" I gasp when Zedric screamed, the tray on his hand was gone and could be seen scattered on the floor with the food.

I backed away, shaking terribly, from the scary aura of Zedric. I shake my head, telling him not to come closer but he just won't budge.

With a terrifying angry face, he closed the distance between us and grabbed me by my hair, pulling it back making me scream.

"Ahh! No, Z—Zedric, no!"

"Yeah, scream my name!"

He yanked me away on my hiding spot and turned me around, pinning my body against the soft mattress, making me squeal in disagreement.

"Z—Zed! Please!"

"Yes, that's right baby. Scream my name..." he suddenly whispered from behind me making me shiver from fear.

"P—Please, stop...y—you're hurting me." my hyperventilation were attacking and I tried my hardest to calm my breathing down.

He clicked his tongue and just pinned me harder against the mattress making me squirm.

"I'll stop only if you promise you'll be a good boy and follow what I'll say." he firmly said making me swallow.

I slowly nod, trying not to cry.

"O—Okay, I promise." he immediately got up from straddling my hips and gently turned my back on the bed, making me see his traumatizing smiling face.

"Good boy." he was about to kiss my lips when I flinched and turned to my side, earning a disapproving growl from him.

With shaking limbs and tearful eyes, I face him again. He instantly crushed his lips on mine, hungrily devouring it.

Please, stop. Make this stop.

He distanced himself quite a little and smirk at me.

"Now, I'll go take a food for you to eat. You promise that you'll eat it, okay?" he asked in a cheerful tone.

I swallow and nod.

"Okay, I—I promise."

I didn't bothered to got up from the bed and just watched him walk through the door.

I quickly propped my arms on the bed and count to ten. With my advanced hearing, I stumble on the floor and tiptoed until I reached the closed door. And when I heard no sound from the outside, I carefully turned the knob with my shaky hands.

Click!

The knob created a click sound and I opened it ever so slowly. Silently peeking from the small crack of the door, I run to the left path when I heard three people talking.