Significant 9| Damien

Lord's Brother Danielle (above)

A/N: I'm sorry to disappoint you guys. But I think, I should write this on their point of views from now on. I'm not that used to write in third povs and I'm not comfortable writing those previous chapters. Maybe it will be more exciting if I write it on their pov's, alternately. What do you think?

Louis Andrei's PoV

At Manor's garden,

"Wowww!" This is sooo beautiful!

The garden looks well maintained. It were surrounded by different gorgeous flowers that I don't even know!

The people here also are so friendly and wonderful, I wonder what's their name. I can't talk to them casually because I'm too shy.

Hehe.

I stumbled on the ground when the large flip flops that mister gave me slipshod. I almost dive on the ground if some hands didn't grabbed me by my arms.

"Got you, boy... Oh, hi!" I was stunned when I saw who saved my life.

He's beautifullll!

"Wow... You're so pretty." I mumbled while looking at his face.

He scratched the back of his head and diverted his gaze.

"Pft, don't lie. I know I'm not if I have these scars." I gasp in shock.

"No! Y—You are beautiful. Who said you aren't? They must be blind if they said you're not pretty!" I commented that made him chuckle.

He has this wavy coffee brown hair, dark brown eyes and his skin is pale. Those two scars plastered on his face didn't made him looked ugly, he looked even beautiful!

"Thank you... What is your name? You're not lost, aren't you?" he said while guiding me to the nearest bench.

Their bench is also beautiful. I'm afraid I'll ruin the gorgeousness of these things if I laid my hand on them.

"Hehe, I'm not lost. Mister told me that I can stroll around the area but not beyond the woods." I said and he nodded.

"My name's Danielle. How about you?" he offered his hand for a shake and I grabbed it by my right hand, while the other hand supports my right arm.

I bowed also to show him respect.

"I'm Louis Andrei Kim, mister. It's nice to meet you." he shuffled my hair while chuckling.

"Oh, come on. No need for formality."

We talked about some random things while we're sitting on the bench. He told me that all of the people here lives in the huge manor. I just realize that he's talking about the huge house where I first woke up.

He also said that when the night comes, they make their dinner outside and in the garden. They tend to eat with each other's company and will always wait for the others if they're still not here.

I smiled when I heard those. They're so thoughtful, that's why I wanted to know them all.

"Yep. And if one is celebrating their birthdays, we should celebrate it all because that's what a family do." I nodded, agreeing to what he said.