Significant 36| The Unholy Wedding

Chapter 36: The Unholy Wedding

Andrei's PoV

"Fvck, I can't get enough of you, sugar." I heard the monster whispered before collapsing behind me, his sweaty body scooping my body from behind.

While here I am, laying motionless on this cursed mattress where I've suffered from Zed- the monster, touching me.

My eyes fixated on the side table, the lamp that dimly lights the room, before my stomach suddenly churn and a sudden virtigo formed in head.

I forced myself to stand up and run through the bathroom door before hunching over on the toilet and puke. I feel like my whole organs were also coming out, I can't properly breathe, until a hand softly rubs my back.

My body tensed up before scurrying away from the man, wiping my mouth with the back of my palm.

"Do you feel sick?" he worriedly asked, reaching for my cheek to caress it but I looked away.

"Sugar, it isn't nice ignoring my worried question," he softly said, but his eyes were already darkening.

"S-Sorry." I whispered and felt my head spinning before a pair of arm lifted me up, carrying me to the bedroom.

"You need to get well, as soon as possible. Our wedding ceremony will be held later in the evening." he stated before leaving me.

A wedding with the one I don't and will never love.

I turned to my side and let the warm tears leak down from my eyes. I pulled my knees and hugged them while praying.

Please, let this be over. I don't want this.

Letting myself engulfed by darkness, I closed my eyes. Praying to never wake up, again.

"You look pale,"

"And gloomy."

I didn't bothered to look up at them and just looked at the Pokemon poster beside the vanity table. On top of the table was a variety of things that were used for make up.

"Sweetheart, you should be happy. You were about to be claimed by Master Zedric in just an hour!" a tall male exclaimed before grabbing a brush, dipping it on a colored powder.

"Look, what a cold face you have. You need to brighten up, all right." a shorter male softly said before wiping my skin with wipes.

They were the ones who even helped me take a bath before dragging me here.

It only just took half an hour before they said my make up was done. I looked at the mirror in front of me and saw nothing but a hopeless boy.

A lonely hopeless boy.

They made me stand up and showed me the clothes I have to wear.