Significant 40| Pregnant

Chapter 40: Pregnant

A must read author's message!:
Hi, hello👋. I'm sorry if I just HAVE to put this too cringey message at the top. My concern was just, I realized that some of you may/already have noticed the bunch of grammar mistakes and spellings in this story (because of course, this story isn't completed yet and not edited). So, I'M REALLY grateful to those who were already correcting me and to those whose planning to. I'm gonna take note of your corrections and will use it when I edit this.

Okayyah! That's enough. Enjoy this chapter if you may, *dramatically bows*.

Andrei's PoV

"Rise, my son."

I groaned and refused to move and just stilled my head laying on her lap. She caressed my hair.

"You've suffered enough." she sighed.

I furrowed my brows. Opening my mouth to ask but she put a finger on my lips.

"Oh, my sweet Andrei. You deserved a gift, my child." she hummed and cupped my face, lifting it up until I stared into her pure gold eyes.

Her eyes were so intimidating, yet so admirable. Like mine whenever Loui would surface out.

I gave her a look of confusion.

"I give you a grace that you will forever cherish. A blessing that will be a gift from your mother, I, the Moon Goddess. I bless you a life. Keep it and take care every part of it with your mate." I tilted my head in confusion and my mother, the Moon Goddess, chuckled.

"Rise, my son. For you'll have an eventful day, ahead."

My eyes shot open. A familiar ceiling with a dangling chandelier came first into my view.

"Goodmorning, Amor." instantly, a small smile appeared on my lips as I felt him caged my waist. His nose nuzzling on my neck.

"Good morning, Silvy." I greet and chose to sit up. Stretching my arms while yawning.

"Got a nice dream, hm?" he hummed and gave me a peck on the lips.

I giggled and rubbed my tummy.

"Yep! Mother talked to me." I announced and his brows twitch but just nodded.

We both got up, well basically, he's just the one who got up and picked me up. Now, I was clinging onto his neck like a monkey.

We both brushed our teeth in silence but comfortable atmosphere. Then, he left me in the bathtub to let me shower on my own.

I am still suffering from what they called trauma whenever someone would see me naked.

That's why I'm thankful on how Dammy and Silvy were so understanding.

Once I've done my nice and hot shower, I stepped out of the bathtub and noticed a pair of clothes on the sink. I smiled and wear his incredibly large shirt, reaching my mid thigh, and my boxer.

"Silvy?" I called out once I go back to the bedroom but saw no one.

Pouting, I realized that he's talking with someone on our main door. I walked with my tippy toes and peeked from the small crack of the bedroom door.

"He agreed and we already have our appointment with the pack's doctor later." Silvy announced and the man he was talking to and gave out a tired sigh.

"Okay, that's a progress, right? Well uhm, can you give him this? Please tell him I miss him so much." my pout instantly crumbled as my eyes began to swell.