Significant 21| Mine

Face claim of Jacy with Andrei (yes, he dyed his hair black) above⬆️

Chapter 21: Mine

Andrei's PoV

"Guys, get ready. You're all going to go up there in a couple of minutes."

"Yes, Jerry!"

I released a nervous but determined sigh. This is it. The Annual Festival of our university had started just two days ago and on this day is the dance competition held in the quadrangle with the built-in wide stage.

The surroundings were so bright, full of flashing and laser lights, despite the moon being hidden behind the thick clouds.

Face claim (Jay Park): Jacy (he's fine asf.)

"Yo, Drei

"Yo, Drei. Is that your boyfriend?" I look at where Jacy was pointing and made eye contact with a man with short curly hair.

His undeniably large muscles was obvious in his tight white button up top. He matched it with black pants. The many bulky rings on his fingers, and his dashing appearance were enough to draw attention from the audiences that were going to watch.

 The many bulky rings on his fingers, and his dashing appearance were enough to draw attention from the audiences that were going to watch

My mouth slowly gape when I realized who it was. He is Damien, my Dammy. Oh my god, he cut his hair! An-and even curled it!

He stared at me, from my shoes to my recently dyed black hair, in obvious shock while walking towards my direction.

We both stared at each other in surprise about the new appearance, especially because of the hair.

When he reached my spot, he extended his arm and carefully lift my chin. Leaning in my direction, he gifted me a loving kiss on my lips in which everyone gasp in shock.

"Isn't he too old for that kid?"

"Woah, is this true?!"