Significant 29| Mark me

Chapter 29: Mark me

Warning: If you ever saw this on the top, please put in mind that this will be having sensual scenes. (Yeah, so if you're a minor, better skip this one because I don't want to be the one who's responsible for giving you ideas on how to make love...or make babies. Oops.)

Damien's PoV

"Report."

"You don't have to tell me what to do. You're not my alpha."

"Well, who's the one here that's betraying his very own alpha?"

I smiled in victory when I heard him growl and saw his claws coming out on his knuckles.

"They're planning on attacking this friday, at dawn." he breathed out and fall back on his seat.

It's Tuesday and that'll be three days from now.

"The target?" I questioned while looking at the window.

"They're planning on killing you after they get to take Drei." he growled and I chuckle.

"Pathetic." They think they'll get to even take a single hit on me.

Very pathetic.

"Also, they're not the only one who's planning on taking you down. There are many of them. Your pack is in danger and also your...mate." I turned my head to look at him seriously.

"From the how many hundreds of years I've lived in this world, you think I'm not ready to rip their throats?" he rolled his eyes and stared at the large frame where my sunshine was happily smiling at the camera.

"I know you're ready, but what about Drei?" he asked and I growled.

"No one's ever gonna touch him, not until I die. Not that I ever planned on ever dying." I stated and stood up, loosing the tie on my collar.

"What if they managed to turn you weak?" I came to halt and cutled my fist.

"He's going to be safe."

I stride towards the door and came out from my office. I followed the hallway that's leading to the staircase, up in our room.

My hand instantly slammed it's own on my nose when I get to enter my apartment. I closed the door and doubled checked if it's locked and proceed to go to the bedroom.

There I saw him, his chest on the matress, his bubble butt was lifted in the air, touching his overly riped cóck, while crying on my pillow.

"Sunshine..." I called and he immediately turned his head at me.

"P—Please," he gasped for air and hold his hand out for me to take.

I run the small distance and held his hand tightly. Fighting the urge to destroy this little innocent bean, again.

"D—Dammy please..." he whimpered, eagerly pumping his cóck in front of me making me more aroused.

"What is it, baby?" I need his consent.

"Please fvck me." he said it with desperate eyes that made me lose control.

He moaned loudly when I plunged my tongue in his hole, multiple times. Seeing him grab the sheets tighter made me more eager to eat him.

Pumping my more aroused cóck while eating him, I hummed in pleasure.

"Who taught you that vulgar word?" I ask and he groan.

"I—It's Favi! He said, I will feel b—better if I...!" I growl and lick him faster.

"Please!" he moaned and whimper when I put my middle finger in his hole.

"M—More..." he whined and I slapped his bum, earning the most beautiful pained moan I have ever heard.

Putting my ring finger together with the previous one, he moaned in pleasure.

Sitting on my ankles, I lathered my cóck with the lube and poured a huge amount in his hole making him squirm.

I gently turn him on his back and attacked his mouth to distracy him from putting my rod in his hole. He tried to break the kiss to scream but I didn't let him, instead I kiss him mote roughly, putting my tongue in his mouth.

I slowly move and kiss him softly on his face, down to his neck. Putting hickies after hickies.

He nibbled on my shoulder, while locking his feet on my waist making me groan in satisfaction.

I keep on littering him with kisses and hickies when I moaned from the pleasure of him, sucking on my neck.

"Oh, fvck..." I looked down at him and gulp when I saw his content face smiling at the possible hickey on my neck.

"Bad kitty." I pinned both of his hands up on his head and goes to ram into him.

Holding his head so that he will not bump into the headboard, I suck on his collarbone making him whimper.

"You are the most gorgeous being in the world." I whispered and kiss him again on the lips.

"I...I want—" he struggled to mutter so I slowed down my pace.

"What do you want, sunshine?"

"I... I want a b— baby!" he screamed and sobbed making me halt.

He wants a... what?

"You want a baby?" I asked in shocked, trying to ignore his twitching hole that's sucking on my rod.

"Please, I want a baby..." he choked out and grabbed my face, kissing me.

I groan and kissed him hungrily, ramming myself into him.

"Do you want to get breed, baby?" he stared up at me in confusion.

"Fvck, why do you have to be this innocent." I pulled out and turned him around, standing on his all fours.

I put my cóck in, again, and reached for his throat, holding him just right and not choking him completely.

"Do you know what you're saying?" I whispered on his ear, making him gulp against my palm.

"Y—Yes..." he sobbed and hold my arm.

"Do you know where does the baby form?"

"I—It's in the w—womb!" he cried.

Wiping away his tears, I whispered soft words to him.

"Why are you crying, baby?" I asked once he started moaning again.

"I want a b—baby but I...d—don't have a womb." he whimpered making me grunt.

"We'll make a baby." turning him on his back, I plunged into him faster than before.

"Ahh..."

"I'll breed you!" I growled, pinning his tiny waist on the mattress while plunging more.

"M—Mark me." I look at him in the eyes and saw his pleading.

"I will." thrusting my cóck further into his entrance, I burst my seed in him.

Feeling my fangs appearing, I reached for his neck and pierced on it. But I gasp when I felt his sharp fangs piercing also into the skin of my neck.

We smiled, feeling complete and satisfied.

We finally marked each other.

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

Thank you for reading!