Significant 7| Bidding

Yook Sungjae as Vrix Reynolds (above)

Fast Food near the university,

An all giddy Andrei took an nth bite of his crispy drumstick. He can't stop himself from celebrating, knowing that this man looked for him just to take him out to eat.

"Mr. Goody Man..."

"It's Alejandrino, Louis." he says calmly while putting his chin at the back of his hand.

"Okay... Mr. Goody Man, hehe." this just made Alejandrino laughed at the adorableness of his.

"Who is he?" he motioned the guy sitting beside Alejandrino, using his bitten drumstick.

"Oh, pardon. He's Zedric, my client. Zedric, meet Louis Andrei. The one I'm talking about." he introduced the guy whose face is as dark as the creepy night.

Raven black, slightly curly hair and sharp jaw can be noticed. His green eyes are very noticeable also that made Andrei looked at those orbs without blinking, not even caring about the creepy aura that this man have.

Two piercings on his left brow and two tattoo dots under his bottom lip. A wild pair of wings tattooed on his neck.

"Hello, Mr. Zedric." he politely greet and shocked everybody inside the fast food when he stood up and bowed.

Zedric didn't said any words, instead, a soft smile appeared on his lips that even made Alejandrino surprised.

He's not smiling. He's always that serious but why...?

Inside the car, 10 minutes after,

"Mr. Zedric..."

"You will take him, right?"

"Well, yes. He's perfect for the spot."

"Good. I'll be the first one who will get him."

"Y-Yes, Mr. Zedric."

Zedric leaned on the backrest and reminisce the time where that boy will give him a bright smile that rivals the sunshine.

Those adorableness and sweetness of his.

I can't wait to have him.

University's field,

"If I will see you again, you will be mine. Remember that, Andrei."

Hmm, what did he mean by that?

Andrei was too lost in his thoughts that he didn't even noticed a tall frame towering over him.

"Hey, Drei. Felix will having a welcome party later for those freshmen. Wanna come?" he was startled when Rowen, his senior, draped his arm unto his shoulder.

"U-Uh, n-no thank you." he shyly said while gripping onto his bag.

Why is he talking t-to me?

"Oh, come on Drei! You really can't have friends if you keep on being like this."

But.. I have friends.. no, I have a friend. I have Vrix.