Significant 6| Intruders

Leonel Rocco above↑↑↑

Reminder: Those word who are in Italic font means that they are spoken in korean language or being said inside their minds:)

11:45 am, Main hallway,

"Don't think about that thug. I already talked and calmed him down. You know, he's drunk that time." Leonel shrugged and chuckle while saying those words but deep inside, he knew.

He knew, that thug that he's calling isn't drunk. The bloodlust striked him that time and he hadn't took a meal in a week. It's his body that responded quickly when he saw a person, who happened to be Andrei.

But thankfully, the supposed to happen thing was prevented by none other than his bodyguard.

"Oh, really? Mama told me you could get hangovers after you wake up from being drunk. Hangovers have the ugliest side effect, and that includes vertigo. Ow, he must've felt awful. He should take a rest.." Drei commented while they walk to go eat lunch.

He felt awful after getting beat up by him. If only you knew..

"Yeah.."

Drei was carrying lots of books their professor in calculus told them to return in the library. Of course, being a bodyguard of him, Leonel took all of it and carry them, except those three books that Drei didn't let him take.

They are happily chatting when Leonel flew a few feet away, along with the books he's carrying.

"Vrix!"

Just as Drei attempted to support Leonel from standing, Vrix grabbed his wrist and dragged him away.

Not knowing where would they go.

Unknown manor, torture chamber,

A loud growl can be heard from the darkness of the said chamber. There were no amount of lights and the air can suffocate those who are being tortured.

"My Lord, I apologise for what I've done to him. Please, spare my life!" a guy screamed while trying not to stutter at his every words.

A loud whip and agony can been heard.

The guy falls on his knees, his back aching and bleeding from being bitten by a whip.

"You dare say that words after attempting to suck his blood?" he growled, and once again lashed the whip.

"And you dare apologize after scaring him?" another lash.

Fvck. It's because of my bloodlust, I can't stop myself from his sweet and daring scent!

"I CAN FVCKING READ YOUR MIND!" their Lord threw the whip and attacked him by his pointy nails.

"Ahh!"

"You dare fantasize about him in front of me?! DIE!" he sink his long and sharp nails onto his left chest causing him to scream and barely conscious.

"Brother! Hold yourself!" brown curly locks appeared in sight and hold those murderous arms of his brother.

Noticeable scars decorating on his face, reminding of his painful past.

"Leave, Anderson! Don't show up until he's calm." the newcomer ordered and Anderson quickly leave the torture chamber.

A loud growl reigned the whole chamber and the whole manor.