Significant 27| Trackers and Rogues

Chapter 27: Trackers and Rogues

Damien's PoV

Long golden hair magnificently float in the air, eyebrows and eyelashes were coated with golden dusts, thin lips that were holding a strict but welcoming smile. A woman.

Holding a what seemed to be a wand that she keeps on swaying in front of her, in front of me, while sitting on a throne.

"Protect my child. Save him." her voice was so smooth, I could hear an orchestra playing by the background.

She smiled again, a sincere one, but what confused was when she turned to that of angry one.

"SAVE MY CHILD!"

I know her. I knew it was her, but why?

Why does The Luna, Goddess of the Moon, came and talked to me in my dreams?

My eyes shot open as I heard a silent whimper. My brows shot up when I look beside me and found my mate groaning and whimpering, his whole body was covered by the comforter but his head and neck were very visible.

"We're not yet done, sunshine. Silvano snitched and told me you like it rough."

"N-No, please. D... Don't touch- I don't want...!"

"Fvck, I didn't know you're into this. Bad kitty."

"N-No! Y-You're bad b..because you keep on h-hitting my bum!"

I looked at his neck and saw nothing of my mark. It was littered with countless of hickies and I know, that body behind the comforter were also littered with more than what I can see on his neck. But I didn't fully marked him.

"Baby..." I gently called and his closed eyes weakily opened, making me realised what I've done to him.

Gently pulling down the comforter, my heart pound as I saw how his body was filled with more than enough variety of discoloration. It was as if he had suffered abuse.

I looked at his face and saw him smile but winced when his lip stretched, a bruise on his lower lip making me want to break down.

I...I hurt him. I hurt my sunshine.

Panic was bubbling inside me as I gently carried him to the bathroom. Putting him in the bathtub filled with water.

I run to the cabinet we have on top of the sink and pull out some medicines for muscle pain, cream, and sore limbs.

I put the medicine for muscle pain in the bathtub quite shakily making the bottle fall down on my grip. I quickly took it again and pour all of it until I drained the whole bottle.

I searched for any muscle pain oils but there's nothing to see. I growled and screamed in my mind.

"Go, fvcking buy me a truck of pain killers and muscle pain oils! NOW!"

I gripped my hair tight, blaming myself over and over again. If I just hold back my wolf, my mate would be-

"Dammy..." a tiny voice calls out and I immediately turned my head to see my mate's weak but worried eyes.

"A-Are you mad at me? I'm sorry if I hurt you last night..." he whispered the last sentence with watery eyes making me groan.

I bolt towards his side and carefully held his hand. I gently put a kiss on it making his sob stop.

"Sunshine, you didn't hurt me. I hurt you. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. D-D you still love me? I'm sorry, I really do. I'm being a jerk, I-I even hit you last night! For fvcking sake of my sanity, I even choked you-!" my rant instantly ceased when a soft plump lips touched my lip.

"Please, stop blaming yourself. I...I enjoyed everything last night." looking into his eyes, I can't help myself but bit my lip, calming myself from getting aroused.

"You know, I love you, right?" I ask him and he nodded, taking a courageous step forward, leaning onto me.

"I love you too."

I finished cleaning and treating his awful bruises. I also put cream on his sore hole without any malicious intentions.

We were currently eating in our own kitchen, with him on my lap and I, feeding him.

"This dish is the most delicious I've ever tasted in my life. My mate's a good cook." I complimented and smirked when I saw him blushed hard.

Kissing him on his nose, I smiled in victory when his blush spread on his body like a wild fire.

Taking another spoonful of the sour soup, I moaned in it's deliciousness.

"This shenenegeng is my favorite dish from now on." I keep on swallowing the soup and the most tender pork I've ever eaten.

I gave him a look when I heard him giggle, "What?" but all I got was a full of belly laugh.

He keeps on laughing that I got to stop eating and just stare at him with pressed lips. Memorizing every bit of his laugh, that cute but sharp nose that's keep on scrunching, his cute teeth, and his fox eyes that were closing everytime he would laugh.

I've never imagined the Goddess will give me such a beautiful mate.

"Save my child!" my mind remembered what the Goddess has said in my dream.

Who was she pertaining to?

"Oww, that hurts. Hahahahaha." he goes to hold his stomach and I raied a brow.

"Why are you laughing."

"I-It's... Hahahahahaha, n-nothing!"

"Sunshine..."

"No, it's nothing, I s-swear! Pfft, ahahahahha!"

"Baby." he choked and stopped from hearing what I call him making me smirk.

"What does your smart mind here laughing for?" I asked and he bit his lip to stop his laugh.

"I-It's not... uhm, it's not shenenegeng," he giggled and quickly stopped himself.

"Then what?"

"It's sinigang." he attempted to hold back his laughter when we met our eyes, but all was just an attempt.

He burts into fit of laughter, holding his stomach while here I am, couldn't help myself but to smile from this gorgeous being.

"My Lord!" I halt and sneered quietly.

"You better know that I am here, spending my day with my mate, and that's what you're going to report must be important." I look into my mate's worried eyes and gave him a smile.

"M-My Lord, a group of trackers were located in our land and were heading to the manor. Also ten rogues were reported attacking few of our warriors, there were no casulaties at the moment." trackers and rogues?

"Good. Capture atleast one rogue and report to me later in the evening."

"Yes, My Lord." proceeding to feed my mate, I disregard the report about the trackers and rogues for a moment.

Not until two imbeciles came crushing through my door.

"You're not going to believe it!" they both screamed.

"Your stupid asshole of a best friend is here!" Nate screamed, flying his hand in the air.

"Your handsome of a friend, Vrix is here!" Joshua screamed in delight.

I growled and can't stop but sneer at the two.

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

Thank you for reading!