Epilogue

Thank you for being with me at this very end!

Third Person's PoV

A loud, booming cry, suddenly woke the whole pack. Especially the one, big Alpha, that was just about to get a sleep from a very, tiring job.

Babysitting the triplets.

"Shh, shh, papa's here." his shockingly sweet voice made the last-born baby cease from wailing.

Louis Aaxon Kim Lourde.

He poke the baby's nose all while grinning, as he is still mesmerized by his physical beauty that the baby undoubtedly took from his mommy.

But upon realizing this, the alpha couldn't help but to close his eyes and exhale.

Then suddenly, another cry erupted in the whole room, too loud than earlier. It came from the second child.

Silver Aaron Kim Lourde.

His papa grinned. It was surely Aaron's habit to accompany or follow his baby brother from crying. And that what made the alpha to grin widely, especially when Aaron also ceased from crying when he put him beside Aaxon.

A little pat on their bums and they're already asleep all while gripping each other's hands, softly.

Giving them both a kiss on the head, he looks to his eldest son and smile fondly.

Damien Aamon Kim Lourde.

He stroked his pinkish chubby cheeks and the baby gripped his finger too tight while wildly kicking and also giggling.

He can already feel what's ahead of this child. He'll surely be the one to replace him on the throne. Damien carefully picked Aamon up and placed him on the other side of Aaxon.

Just as he was placed on that soft duvet bed that just made for the three of them, Aamon burped loudly and gripped Aaxon hand too softly that the youngest child even smiled in his sleep.

It's been 3 whole months. And there's still no signs of progress on his sunshine's body except from that bright light that's his body was releasing.

The doctor said he's dead because his heart stopped beating. There were no heartbeats that made him loose control. And just as he was about to kill all those nurses and Dr. Dice in that room, Andrei's body started to emit a bright light.

But still, there's no heartbeat. It was just a sign for the alpha to keep him inside his room and take care of him. There's no signs of decompositions, but he's pale.

Slowly walking towards the queen sized bed beside him, he pulled a chair and placed it beside the bed. He looks at his sunshine longingly. He missed his touch, his smiles, his innocence, and his sweetness.

He reached for that glowing hand and kissed it. It was pale and cold but it doesn't bother him. He wants to return to how things were used to be.

"My love," he tried all his best to be composed.

"I first met you when you were in primary school, do you know that?" he laughed bitterly while recalling his first encounter with his mate.

"You were that giddy, cheerful, and friendly kid back then." he continues and looked at those pale plump lips.

"Now, for sure if anybody hears of this, they'll think I'm some kind of a pedo." he intertwines their hands softly and put Andrei's hand on his forehead.