Significant 12| Nathan's Mate

Chapter 12: Nathan's Mate

Damien's PoV

I turn to my right as a rogue lunges at me. He snarls and attempted to take a bite of my arm when I lunged a powerful yet easy punch on his head.

"Filthy rogue." I commented and raked my sharp nails on his chest making him whine until he no longer move.

I was wiping the dirt on my clothes when I sensed some bloodsucker was aiming for my head. I easily ran to the other direction making me look like I teleported.

With his bright red eyes, he glared at my direction where he spotted me and also used his speed ability to reach me and attempted to slash his sharp filthy nails on my face.

Just as he was about to do it, I easily aim for his left chest and bury my hand using my nails in it. Taking his rapidly pumping heart, I crushed it making him turn into ashes.

"Fvcker!" I heard someone shout and that's when I saw Leonel fighting with three wolf and a vampire rogues.

He's not in his wolf form yet, but he managed to take those filthy creatures very well.

I'm impressed.

A total of four wolf and two vampire rogues came in my mate's residence.

They're even following sunshine's cousin and attempted to hurt him but thankfully, he managed to fight them.

He's a human and he's too strong for that.

"That's enough, Leonel. Go, change. I don't want you, covered in blood, to be seen by my mate."

"Yes, my Lord." he quickly shift and run towards the direction of the pack house.

Before I can go back to my car, I changed my button up black long sleeves into a dark blue one. I also get rid of my blood covered hands by my previous clothes. Tossing it to just somewhere, I quickly goes to the car.

"Damien! A—Are you okay?" the voice of my sunshine lingered in my ears and I can't stop myself from smiling.

"Of course, baby. How about you, are you okay? Your cousin?" I ask, and just took a quick glance at the backseat.

I saw his cousin staring at nothingness while both hands are curled on his knees. He was shaking and his face shows exhaustion and anger.

"J—Joshua?" he called in his tiny concerned voice.

Joshua flinched and quickly pulled sunshine away from my grip.

"Who are you? Are you also one of them?!" he asked angrily while hugging my mate protectively, who's done nothing but look between us in confusion and shock.

I gave him a small smile, disregarding the fact that he dares disrespect me.

"No, I'm not." I say calmly and reached for my mate but he glared at my direction and hid him even more.

For the sake of my sanity, what the fvck is wrong with this guy?

Sunshine softly caressed his back while telling him to calm down and I can be trusted. But no, he just glared at me even more.

I gritted my teeth, trying to calm my anger down and just turn to the driver's seat. I grip the steering wheel tightly and start the car.

When we finally reached the familiar manor of my pack, I jump out from the car and wait for them to go out.

A minute later, they slowly leave the car. I raised my brow when I saw the guy still holding onto my mate. It's like he is protecting him from anyone who will dare touch him.

I should probably talk to this guy about the rogues chasing him.

"Joshua, calm down. People here are so nice, you will love them!" sunshine said and giggled after when he saw a naked kid running from the wide yard.

"Hi, Adri!" the kid greeted when he finally reached beside sunshine.

"Hi to you too, Conny!" my mate greet back making me smile softly.

God, how I fvcking wish we'll have our own children. Our own family.

"Play, Adri!" Conny's little brother came out of nowhere and tugged his hand making him giggle in joy and nodded.

Both kids lunges at him playfully when they've reached the wide yard where they were playing tags.

"Who are you? Why does Loui trusts you so damn much?" a pissed off voice asked making me stare blankly at him.

I stared at those brown eyes and raised my brow. The smell of his familliar scent lingered in my nose.

I should have known it from the start.

Being chased by rogues aren't normal. There is something in him that made them chase him.

"He is my mate." I answered in a flat tone that made his eyes go wide.

His hands shake on his sides and just as he was about to answer, a voice behind me filled the tensed air.

"Mine!" Nathan growled while starring intensely at him.

"Mate." he growled back that made my suspicion confirmed.

Joshua, my mate's cousin, has a wolf blood.

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

Thank you for reading!