Significant 30| Chaos

Chapter 30: Chaos

Here's some short clip that'll make you (hopefully) cheer up before... you'll know at the end.

Andrei's PoV

"Sunshine, are you—" I turned my back on him and hugged my pillow, completely ignoring him.

After he leave me alone this morning, returning and be busy again. Not even cuddle with me, he wants me to talk to him? Hmp.

"Are you mad at me?" he pulled me softly to turn to him and hold my face.

"No." I answered and stood up, possibly limping while going to the bathroom to wash my face.

It's been three days after my heat has completely ended, and those three days were so... awfully lonely.

I know he comes to bed every night to sleep with me or spoon me to him. But everytime the morning would come, he got up early without even waiting for me to wake up. And he would come back without even giving me his full attention and busy himself with papers in his office.

It's just, I want his attention.

"If you have problems, you know you can talk that with me right?" I nodded and reached for my toothbrush, not bothering to look at him in the mirror.

I was brushing my teeth when a pair of arms hugged my waist from behind and a face was nuzzling on my neck.

"I don't know why you're acting so cold right now." he muttered making me feel a click in my head.

I snap my head at him and pulled out my toothbrush, pointing it at him.

"I am not acting cold because I'm not. You don't tell me I'm being cold after you make me feel lonely these days and be busy with those papers and possibly forget that I am here, existing. Not bothering yourself to give me time for a cuddle or even play chase with me!" my voice was monotoned while I said those words at him, making him stare at me with wide eyes.

"Sunshine—"

"No, don't call me that. I have a name." I added and goes to brush my teeth again.

I heard him sigh and saw him reach for my waist again but I dodged it, continuing to brush my teeth.

"Look, Andrei..." I halted and looked down, feeling so sad that he called me by my name.

Why does it... hurt?

Washing my face, I looked at him, not aware that I held my puppy eyes and wobbly lip.

"Why are you—" I didn't bothered to finish his question and just proceed to stride towards the door with my limping feet.

I halt for a moment when I feel a wet substance that came out from my eyes. I wiped it away and sniffed, heading to the stairs.

"Goodafternoon, Luna!" I greet them back with a smile and a mumble of 'gooafternoon's'.

I sigh in content when I get to see the pups playing in the wide yard. Some of them saw me and instantly screamed 'Luna!'

They came rushing towards me, leading by none other than Corry and Cony. I giggled when they crushed me into a tight hug that I surely missed.

But a grunt escaped from me when my bum hit the ground painfully.

"Woah, easy there pups, Luna's still not feeling well." a familiar voice came and I instantly looked up and saw Danielle.

"Danny!" I called and stood up to hug him, squealing when he lift me off the ground and sway me.

"How are you, Drei?" he softly asked and gently put me back on the ground.

"I'm okay, Danny. How about you? I've never seen you this past few days." I asked and poked his cheek that instantly became red.

"Uhm, I've... I've finally saw my mate. And I'm—" I gasp in shock and hold him on his shoulders.

"You found your mate?!" before I could even finish my question, his hand flew quickly on my mouth and signalled me to keep my voice down.

"Can we keep this as a secret? Because, uhm, he's a díck, and I'm still adjusting myself to be with him." he rolled his eyes and blushed making me squeal.

"You're mate's a boy? Ihhhh, we're the same! Who is he? Do I know him? Can I see him? Does... Does Dammy knew about this?" my eyes were glistening from the amount of joy for him.

"Easy, easy. You already saw and knew him but my brother didn't know about this, yet. I'm still planning on keeping this for a bit from him, can you promise me that you'll not tell this to anyone, especially to my brother?" I nodded in agreement and showed my pinky.

"I promise!" he hooked his pinky with me, muttering a soft thank you before flashing me his smile.

"But can you tell me what's his—"

"My love!" my head instantly turned to my right and saw a man with platinum hair, running to our direction.

Danny groaned and tried to run away from the him, but he's too quick that he quickly grabbed him by the waist.

"Oh, hey there Luna! What a wonderful day to start it with my Luna and my mate!" he cheerfully said and tried to kiss Danny on the cheek but he just slap his face away.

"L—Leo? You're his mate?" I asked shocked and my hand flew to my mouth when he nodded and flashed his smile.

"Stop kissing me in front of Luna! You mania—"

"INTRUDERS! INTRUDERS! Run to the safe!" a scream erupted in the air, followed by a loud warning howl making me whimper in fear.

The men instantly run through the woods before shifting into their wolf forms, women were screaming and guiding the toddlers to go inside the house, while I remain standing and covering my ears.

Panic was erupting in my system.

"Luna! We need to hide!" just then do I realized that Danny pulled me on my wrist and started sprinting, with Leo tailing us.

"You two need to go the safe. Don't get out until one of us came inside. Okay?" Leo instructed Danny who's shaking and pecked him on the lips.

"B—But—"

"We're going to be safe. Trust me." Leo cut Danny and turned to look at me.

"Don't worry, Luna. Your bodyguard will handle this." he winked and smiled at us before he goes to the different direction, leaving us in front of a small wooden door.

Many women and toddlers were srpinting towards the door in front of us, shoving the both of us away from the door.

"Just hold my hand, Luna." Danny held my hand tighter, intertwining my fingers with his for a tight lock while my other hand was shaking in fear.

I also keep on whimpering from the continuous snarl, howl, and barks from the outside.

There were about three pairs of women with toddlers when I saw one of them tripped on the ground.

I gasp and instantly run to help them, ignoring Danny's scream.

"C—Come on, we need you three to get in!" I said in panic and hold he rup with two pups, crying on her sides.

I carry the one while she goes to carry the other pup and sprinted towards the door. I let them in first with the pup in my arms and goes to look for Danny when suddenly three large wolves were growling in front of me.

"L—Luna!" I felt Danny gripped my wrist in fear and I didn't think twice when I pushed him inside the door behind us.

And locked the door.

"No! Luna!" I heard him scream and banged the door but I ignore him, gulping when I came face to face again with the wolves.

"I—If you're fast enough, you need to catch me first before you could enter this door!" I screamed and started running for the pack.

And possibly, for my life.

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

Thank you for reading!