Significant 23| Blood Thirst

Chapter 23: Blood Thirst

Andrei's PoV

We need blood, drink from them...

You're thirsty, I know you are.

Grab that drink, I want to live!

Hmn, that neck looks tasty. I wonder how it would taste.

I swallow hardly and whimper, cowering at the side of the bed. I hugged my knees tightly and focused on getting my extending fangs to normal.

I don't want to ever listen to the voices I'm hearing. I don't want to drink blood. I don't want to hurt someone just to drink from them.

"You'll be fine, Drei. Just go and tell about this to our mate."

Good thing is that, ever since I've shifted, my wolf named Loui also appeared. He also talks to me and not like my vampire side, he's so understanding and gives positive advices.

Just as I was about to stand and decide to tell this to Dammy, my knees crumbled into the soft rug. It was shaking badly and my hands begin to tremble in which I gasp in horror.

My gums began to ache terribly and I watched it from the nearby mirror how it goes to elongate then retract. My eyes were changing from brown to red. It was so fascinating to look but I'm too scared.

The pain was so unbearable that I wanted to just get unconscious.

My whimpers began to take louder and louder in each seconds. My forehead began to sweat terribly and my eyes were stained by tears.

"Drei, I had gave you a huge amount of time but you didn't even consider on feeding me. I want to live, Drei. It's my source of life." Favi, my vampire spoke in my head.

"But I don't want to hurt somebody!"

"You can drink from a small animal. You know that!"

"B—But... but I don't want to hurt them too. T—They also have their lives."

"I don't want to argue with you anymore so please let me take control. I want to be fed, it's not healthy for us not taking an enough nutrients from our food." I was about to answer when he immediately took control making me cower in anticipation.

"Favi? Baby, what's wrong?" a deep but gentle voice lingered in my ears making me sigh in relief.

"D—Damien..." Favi's voice was hoarse and I immediately whimper, realizing the hunger he had experienced from not being fed since I became a half vampire.

Dammy's eyes instantly changed into black and I swallow, acknowledging that Silvano was in control.

I could feel Favi's emotions, he was happy and in something I couldn't point out.

He weakily stood up and Silvano quickly took action, he scoops us up and laid us on the bed.

"Silvano..."

"I'm here. What is it, amor?"

"Silvano... feed on me." Favi finished his statement with a seducing kiss that made my eyes wide.

He was plunging my tongue into Silvano's mouth!

My mouth went agape when I saw how Silvy responded to the kiss. He's kissing us back like a hungry beast. He's even nibbling on my lower lip. Oh my god.

Favi moaned from pleasure when Silvy harshly bit us on our lower lip but immediately swept his tongue on the injured lip before sucking on it.

Silvy's eyes turned even darker from the voice.