Significant 35| Running Out of Time

Chapter 35: Running out of time

In case you've forgotten Damien/Silvano, here's the clip.

Damien's PoV

"Where is he?"

"I don't know."

"WHERE THE FVCK IS MY MATE?!"

"I don't-"

My fist striked on his jaw, for the nth time of this day. His face was producing disgusting blood from the open cuts. Eyes were swollen from the beatings and his half naked body was chained on the chair.

"Now, I'll ask you again you bullshít. Where is my mate." I hardly gripped his jaw and snarl.

"I told you, I don't-" I didn't think twice when my already bloody fist landed on his face, again.

I beat him over and over until multiple pair of arms snatched me away from the barely breathing future alpha of the Blazed Bane fvcking pack.

"Alpha, you need to stop. You're killing him!"

"Isn't that the fvcking point, Leonel?!" I screamed on his face but he didn't budge, he prevented my arms from flying towards the beaten face of the captured.

"Alpha, you need to rest."

"How could I even rest when I feel how my mate out there, captured and being tortured for a week? A god-dámned week, Demillio, god-dámned week!" I thrashed my hand away and tried to punch my gamma when the door inside this torture chamber slams open.

"Hamster, no! Please calm dow-"

My head spins for a moment when something hit it. I look down and saw Joshua's curling fist, glaring at me with his deadly glare and teary eyes.

"YOU SAID YOU WILL PROTECT MY COUSIN!" he screamed before a punch striked on my jaw.

"I FVCKING TRUSTED YOU! WE FVCKING TRUSTED YOU!" a punch on my cheek.

"H-He fvcking trusted you... Andrei trusted you, Lourde!" a multiple punch on my chest.

I stare at him with blank face and just let him hit me. I deserved this. I knew, I deserved this.

Joshua was crying and sobbing while punching my body. And when I looked up, I saw Nathan and my brother crying, Leonel trying to hide his teary eyes, and Demillio who looked down. My heart broke again and my own tears started to fall on my cheek.

"You fvcking listen to me. I don't care if you're the strongest wolf in the world but you should listen to me." Joshua's shaky hands clutched my collar and pull me down to look at his determined eyes.

"We will get a help from the council." I stare at him and he just glared at me more, his eyes shimmering from the tears.

"It's not that easy."

"If it's not easy, then go take the hard one! We know they're capable of saving my cousin! Your mate!" he dabbed his finger on my chest.

"Wake up, Lourde. Andrei needs us." he finally walked out after he threw that sentence right at my face.

I looked down and my head snap up when my mind processed everything that Joshua has said.

He's right.

I strode towards my office and signalled my beta and gamma to follow me.

Once I sat on my chair, my hand crawled up on their own and gripped my hair tightly as they could.

"Alpha." Demillio called, sitting on the chair in front of my desk.

"Any news about the missing pack members?" I asked and they both tensed.