Significant 24| Heat

Chapter 24: Heat

Damien's PoV

"So, you got to already claim him as your other half?" Nate wiggled his eyebrows and Danielle choked on his soda.

"You already did that?!" Danielle added and I stopped the urge to sneer at them.

"No, we didn't. And the fact that he's still adapting with two natures, I wouldn't do any sexual thing with him, especially the claiming." I announced and read some files that needed my signatures.

"Not even a kiss?" I snapped my head at Nate and sneered at him.

"Except that." I growled and rolled my eyes.

But that just earned a teasing laugh from him and a chuckle from my brother.

"You're teasing me like you had mated with Joshua." I countered and he quickly pursed his lip in a bitter reaction.

"You two hadn't mated yet?" my brother asked softly that made Nate pout.

"We were about to do it but..." he trailed off but then stopped in the middle.

"Well, he kind of snapped at me. I just don't know why, until now he's still angry for a reason I didn't even knew! Goddess, I miss him," he whispered the last words and his eyes went sad.

God, will my sunshine ever snap at me like that? Well, maybe he could. I don't know what to react if he would.

"And humping him." Danielle slapped him at the back of his head making him groan.

"Dammy! Can we go take a run? Please please pleaseeee," a weight suddenly straddled my lap making me sit still and swallow hard.

Especially when he suddenly lift his ass then go back sitting on my lap. He was bouncing on my lap in a playful manner.

In which made my sleeping junior spring back to life.

"Pleaseeeee!" he added in his tiny voice before snuggling on my neck, fake sobbing in the process.

Danielle was looking at us in surprise while Nate's been smirking but was wiped off when Joshua entered the office.

"Loui wants to take a run, he wants to take permission from you so let him now." Joshua said and I frowned, not liking the fact that this wolf keeps on disrespecting me.

"I'll accompany him, you don't need to come. I believe you still have a business to discuss with your mate." I announced and quickly got out the office while carrying my mate who's now instantly giggling while hugging my neck.

I finally put him on the ground when we reached the manor's wide yard. He kissed my cheek first before stripping down his clothes making me growl while looking at him.

So sexy.

I leaned down and was about to claim his kissable lips when he jerked his head away while giggling.

"If you catch me, I'll give you a kiss!" he then shift and goes running around the manor making me smirk.

"You better hide now, mate." I shouted and I could hear his wolf scoff.

I shifted into my pitch black wolf and shake my fur. I howl in a form of joy and started sprinting towards my mate, following his scent in which seems to be all over the manor.

Pack members gave way everytime I ran into them. Their smile never escape my sight in which I am quite grateful. Their feared and worried face always stuck in me whenever I came face to face with them.

I stopped on my tracks when I heard a loud squealing, followed by fit of tiny giggles.

I turn left and saw my mate getting crushed by the pups. He's in his human form and was squealing, especially when the pups were tickling him.