Significant 32| The Bride

Chapter 32: The Bride

Andrei's PoV

"You need to wake up, Drei..."

"Wake up, hoóman. Stop being a sleeping beauty, you're not even in a fairytale."

"Fav—"

"Oh, please! Wake up, hoe! We're in danger! Oh, it's just you who's in danger, but still, you need to wake up! They're going to skin your body!"

"Favi!"

"Shut up, slút!"

"Stop scaring him!"

"Oh, I see. Say the one who's brave enough that his tail was even tucked under his legs. Wow."

"Ugh! Why are you this mean."

I groan, feeling a mild headache forming in my head. Once I opened my eyes, the first thing I noticed was the darkness in the room I'm in and the cold floor I was lying on.

I slowly sit up and roamed my eyes around the darkness of the room. There's only one light that I could barely seen from the ceiling, and it was the small window, where the moon was starting to be taken over by dark clouds.

I looked down and realizes that I'm barely clothed. I rub both of my palm and shoulders, seeking for warmth, when a flash of memory came in my mind.

"I—If you're fast enough, you need to catch me first before you could enter this door!" I screamed and started running for the pack.

And possibly, for my life.

I run through the door, while also taking glances from my back to make sure that they were after me.

And they are.

I forced my legs to run faster until I reached the backyard, widening my eyes when I saw complete chaos.

There were lots of large wolves, fighting each other to death. They were ripping the throats out, biting, kicking, and snapping the neck.

I quickly turn around and regretted it when a wolf, who's chasing me earlier, charged at me. I fall on the ground with a loud thud making me yelp.

The wolf barked at my face making me shiver and fight the urge to cower in fear.

I shifted into my wolf form and kick him on his chest. He budged a little and it gave me time to stand on my fours and snarl at him. He bark back and I sprinted away from the chaos in the yard, heading towards the woods.

I keep running until I sensed that there were more wolves that were chasing after me. I howled and charged faster , turning in every direction.

Until two bodies blocked my way that I was supposed to take.

"Precious." I stared at Vrix who held a familiar smile and beside him who I met a few months ago.

Zedric.

"Hey, sugar." Zedric waved his hand.

Knowing that I know them, especially Vrix, I shift into my human form.

"You're in danger, precious. Let's get you out of here." Vrix stated and lift his hand for me to take.

I didn't hesitate and grabbed his large hands, leading me on a direction I'm not familiar.

"W—Will the pack's going to be safe? The women and the pups? Are they going to be okay?" I asked while we walk.

Zedric put his long coat on my body, closing it with the buttons while Vrix was holding my hand like I'm going to run.