Significant 34| Chained Possession

Chapter 34: Chained Possession

Warning: Sadism. Rape. I'm sorry.

Please, this is a very sensitive scene, very disturbing one, not suitable for younger readers, and if you're not comfortable reading this, then please wait up for the next update.

Third Person's PoV

The sun was nowhere to be seen. Dark clouds invading the sky, a threatening storm has been calling out.

And the sunshine that's supposed to glow was emotionlessly crying in distress.

Andrei was looking out the closed window, tiny droplets of rain started to pour on it. The darkness of the sky and the creepiness of the hallways in the palace made the aura more gloomy than before.

"Sugar..." sweet voice lingered in his right ear before goosebumps erupted on his skin as the owner of that sweet voice caressed his stiff arm.

Ever so slowly, with his emotionless face, he turned his head on the side, looking at the man's chest.

He never dared to look at those green eyes the man have, after his best friend's death. Even when he just accidentally look at his face, notice his shiny piercing and tattooed wings on the neck, his heart started to beat faster. His palms were sweating and hands were shaking, despite of him being just as emotionless as he could.

That's what trauma has done to him.

"Go to bed with me?" Zedric asked him in a very sweet tone, almost daring the poor boy to close his eyes with such tone, but he couldn't.

Because he is a monster.

When Andrei didn't answer, the loving eyes of the man beside him turned dark. His mind instantly clouded with darkness.

"Are you being a brat, again?" his voice was deep as he asked making more goosebumps presented on Andrei's skin, but still he stood his ground.

Staring at him with a blank face, but glistening eyes. Tears were threatening to fall, but the owner of those eyes didn't pay attention. Instead, he braced himself for any possible hit that he would receive.

He aggressively flinched when Zedric lifted his hand, forming into a fist, and was about to give him a blow on the face but gave in from his eyes that even holding an emotionless stare, it also screams for him to stop.

Andrei silently whimpered and squirm when his rough hand caressed his cheek in a very delicate way.

"Sugar, I'm sorry. Can you just please go to bed with me and give me a cuddle?" the man smiled in utter joy when Andrei himself laid down voluntarily on the soft mattress.

Laying on the right side of the bed where he always stayed on the past five days.

"This is your reward for being a good boy. I love you," Zedric gave him a kiss on the lips before cuddling with the shaking boy.

"Just wait for another couple of days and we'll be already one. Goodnight, sugar."

He looked up on the window and saw the dark clouds that invaded the whole sky was producing angry droplets of rain, his eyes also producing one, before forcing himself to sleep, even if he couldn't.

"Rise and shine, my love. It's a beautiful day, isn't it?" excitement rolled in Zedric's voice as he goes gently shakes Andrei's body.

The poor boy instantly jolted from the touch and scooted way from the energetic man.