Significant 19| Strange Thirst

Chapter 19: Strange Thirst

Andrei's PoV

"A-five, a-four, a-five, four, three!"

We all danced and hit the floor with our feet in sync. Arms were flying in the air like what we've been practicing and the frustrated but determined pants we're too noticeable to see.

"Jacy, move your hips more! No! Right-no, no, nooo. You're making a mistake! Stop the music!" we stopped and loud pants can be heard around the auditorium.

"How many times do I have to tell you to lift your feet this high to achieve that perfect move!" I looked down and bit my lip, hearing Jerry, our instructor, lecturing Jacy.

"Drei." I flinched and cautiously run to Jerry's side when he called me.

"Please teach him how to do it in perfection. The Annual Festival will be in few weeks yet he's still not progressing."

"Okay, Jerry."

I turn to look at Jacy who seems so pissed off. His brows were almost forming a one line and his jaw was ticking.

"Bullshít." he muttered that made my eyes go wide in fear but swallowed it all just to teach him how to do the diving move.

We were doing it for almost an hour and I'm happy to say that he can almost perfectly do it. And by the looks Jerry was giving him, he seems satisfied with it and I'm too proud on myself to notice that Dammy's watching me by the entrance.

I smiled at him and he does it back with my stomach instantly reacting in such kind of beautiful smile. We were smiling at each other when I heard a three consecutive loud claps.

"Okay, guys. Practice is done. Get your boobies out here and take some rest. Jacy, good job. Just keep on practicing the way how to do the dive move and Drei, thank you." I throw him my smile and looked at Jacy's much better frowning face, not like earlier that he can almost likely to connect his brows.

"Oi, thanks Kim." he said and waved off.

I waved back too and flinched when an arm creeps around my waist. Looking up, I saw his perfect jaw cut and sharp nose.

"Let's go home now, yes?" he suggests and I nodded.

Looking at my bag's whereabouts, I noticed that it was gone where I put it. And his chuckle filled my ear.

"Your bag is here, baby." he muttered and kissed my sweaty face that makes me wince.

"Ihh, I'm sweaty, don't kiss me." I said and instantly heard a growl.

He cupped my face and forced me gently to look at his amazing emerald eyes.

"Sunshine, sweaty or not, it'll not stop me from kissing you." I was truly dazed when he kissed me after saying that.

Remembering that our dance troupe and instructor were here, my cheeks immediately blushed and tried to puhed him away while looking behind me.

They were gone though and that made me sigh in relief. Looking back at him, he just lift his left brow and slyly smirk.

I pout and tiptoed to give him a kiss on the lips. Though, I immediately hid my flushed and shy face on his torso when I hug him.

I heard him chuckle and that caused his body to vibrate. I looked up and my eyes landed on his neck. His adam's apple bobbed up and down when he gulped and the area close from his collar were throbbing slightly.

I absent-mindedly gulped and felt a strange thirst. It was as if I didn't get to drink in like forever and my throat was tightening.

I gripped his clothes at the back, fighting the urge to smell his neck. It's like I want to taste that liquid hiding behind that skin.

I want blood.

I gasped and quickly backed away from Dammy, leaving him standing there confused. Covering my mouth while backing away, I swept my tongue on the two pointy fangs and felt a blood came from my tongue.

I swallowed it and felt a little satisfaction from the taste, but it wasn't enough. I'm too thirsty.

"Sunshine!" my body shakes, my legs weakened, and my energy was instantly drained from my body causing me to stumble.

But a pair of arms catched me before I could even hit the ground. A tear came out from my eyes in fear.

What's happening to me?

I cried and wailed. I don't like to drink blood!

"Baby, baby! Can you hear me?" a panic and urgent voice filled my ears that made me instantly calmed down.

I look up and saw his emerald eyes staring at me in worry. He's holding me too close to him and a relief flooded in my system when my strange thirst was gone.

"D-Dammy..." my voice was hoarsed and my lip trembled.

"It's okay baby. You're going to be okay." he assured and put his forehead on my cheek.

I took the opportunity to take a look at the surrounding and noticed that we're in a car. We're in the backseat and Leonel was driving while another guy was sitting on the passenger side.

I bit my lip when pain shoots in my gums. It made my hole mouth numb and I didn't noticed the blood gushing out from my busted lip, courtesy of the pointy fangs thats keeps on elongating and going back to being normal.

"Fvck, call Dionysus!"

"Yes, My Lord!"

My head was hazy and I could tell someone was carrying me. I focused my eyes and saw Dammy's family were looking at us in panic and worry.

I look behind Dammy, that's carrying me, and saw a panicking and crying Joshua. He's screaming and cursing while looking at me.

I just smiled at him and tried to lift my arm to reach him but I can't. Suddenly, I was laid on a soft mattress and my eyes connects with those emerald ones.

He kissed my forehead and gripped my hand tightly. Then, a brown haired guy came beside me.

He smiled slightly and hold my other hand. He then gently lay his palm on my forehead and looked at Dammy in a knowing look.

He smiled at me again, this time in a more bright smile that made his dimple appear and made me giggle weakly. He ruffled my hair and goes to walk to Dammy's side.

"He's showing symptoms. His eyes were flashing from red to his normal one. His fangs also extended. Well, if he's that strong, his busted lip supposed to be healed by now but it's not." despite having a hazy mind, I can still understand what's Diony was saying.

"What symptoms was that? And isn't he full blooded?" Dammy questioned and I closed my eyes when my throat tightened again.

"He's showing symptoms of vampirism. A half-blooded one."

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

Thank you for reading!