Significant 26| Alpha's Rut

Chapter 26: Alpha's Rut

Warning: This chapter will be having sensual scenes. You can skip this chapter if ever you're not into smexy thingy.

Damien's PoV

"All of you, get the fvck out of here and proceed to the torture chamb—"

"...Dammy."

I looked down and saw my mate whimpering while clutching my shoulder.

"Yes, baby? Do they hurt you?" I softly ask but my eyes were darting daggers at my members.

If any of them touched my—

"No. But it hurts, Dammy. It hurts." he replied and I furrowed my brows when he started to scratch his skin.

I quickly catch his hand away from his body and snuggle him to my neck.

"Where does it hurt? Do you need anything?" It's the heat. He's experiencing the bad effects of us not mating right after we've met each other.

"I... I need you, please." I inhaled in so much aroused when I clearly heard what he had said.

And that sweet scent. It just have to be the sweetest.

I eyed Leonel and Demillio who have gotten a few scratch on their faces and signalled them to handle every dámn member who caused trauma on my mate.

Using my speed ability, I head to the manor and to the highest floor where our room was. I gently laid him on the bed and turned the aircon into it's highest level.

Just as I was about to get a small basin and a towel to damp, my mate's sobbing and his hand stopping me from standing caused me to halt.

"Please, h—help me..." I choked on my moan when his hand crawled down to my chest, my abs, then my—.

This heat is getting him.

"Baby, you're not yet ready. I don't want to rush things out. It's for your—" he cut me with a kiss.

A fvcking kiss on the lips.

"But my body needs a medication. You're my medication, Damien." he seriously said making me swallow.

He just have to pull the full name.

As much as I want to devour every part of him, I know he'll regret everything after it.

Sighing, I stood up and gently carried him to the bathroom. I put him in the bathtub and turn on the water. Once the tub was filled with enough water, I put bubble bombs and let him enjoy and be distracted by it.

I scrub his body, remembering that some of my members had touched him. I keep on scrubbing, until I know that he's fully clean. Void of any touch from other guys but me.

When I finished washing his head and body, I wrapped his body in a towel and his wet hair. I carried him on the sink we have in the bathroom and put lotion on his body, fully massaging him.

"Damien, Andrei and I have already talked about this. And he fully agreed." I stopped massaging his smooth leg and look up at him.

"What do you mean, Loui?" I asked and he smiled softly, lifting his tiny hand on my cheek.

"He agreed that we should do the mating process or else, our life will get shorter—" I growl and possessively pull him into a tight embrace.

I would never let him live in this world in a short period of time.

"That's why..." he leaned away and looked at me in the eye, smirking at the process.

"We will let you taste us." he seductively said and creep his hands from my chest down to my soaked shorts.