Significant 14| The Face-Off

Just Andrei and his mint choco thing⬆️

Reminder: Bold letters here are spoken inside their minds, well except the title :)

Chapter 14: The Face-Off

Damien's PoV

"Is there any possibility that my mate also have a wolf blood?" I asked seriously while also hoping for the possibility, even it's just 0.5 percent, I'm okay with it.

"I don't know. My mother is a human and I just got my wolf blood from my father, that's why." Joshua shrug and continue on playing with his cellphone that makes me want to snap at him.

I need to talk to him in a very nice way or else, I'll just get his sassy remarks.

I calm myself and rubbed my temples. Nathan glanced at me, smirking, and goes to sit closer to his mate to hug his waist.

He got an elbow to his crotch making me shake my head as he cupped his balls and scream his lungs out.

"Fvck, hamster! Why do you have to do that?! We're not gonna have babies if you keep on destroying my balls!"

"Babies your face. Stop fvcking with me, I'm playing a ranked game here. You slút!" Joshua screamed, not taking his eyes away from the screen.

"I'm not even fvcking you, though." Nathan mumbles that made Joshua snap at him.

"Are you mumbling something?!"

"Of course, n-nothing, hamster. Just continue playing, hehe." for the very first time in my fvcking life living in this world, Nathan cowers to someone who isn't me.

I cleared my throat.

"Where is your mother?" I questioned that made him furrow his brows.

"She was staying with my grandparents, my father's parents. She said she'll stay there for a week to bond."

"My mate's mother, where is she?"

He looked at my table while glaring and said something that made me look blank at him.

"I don't exactly know where she is, but the last time they were here, I heard that she's going to his late husband's family, probably in Korea, after she finish her business in Manila." he said and swiped his hair up by his hand.

"But the fact that she's never called me or even fly out here when I told him about the kidnapping incident of Loui, that's weird. Aunt Ellah cared so much of his son, even if he just stumbled by a peeble, she will check every part of his body. She'll even take him to a hospital." he sighed loudly and gripped his hair.

"I tried to contact her but she's always out of reach. Don't tell this to Loui because I know he'll make a big fuss about it and look for her mother everywhere." my fist curled into a ball and I clenched my jaw.

I eyed Nathan and he flinched looking at my full black eyes. I knew then that the whites of my eyes are now completely black and someone is taking over.

Silvano.

"Hamster, I think you're already tired. Do you want to eat something or me?" I heard Nathan whispered to Joshua and guide him out the door.

"Like eww, I would prefer eat eggplants than your egg."

Once they were out of my office, I called my beta and Third.

"My Lord." Leonel bowed his head together with Demillio when they entered.

"Gather the pack's best trackers and find my mate's mother. I want the results later." I instruct and saw Leonel's worried face.