Significant 33| Farewell

Chapter 33: Farewell

Warning: Trauma, violence. I'm sorry.

Andrei's PoV

"You're not going anywhere." he announced before he fly towards us.

I screamed and shift into my wolf form, the same time as Vrix shifts into his brown wolf. Vrix' wolf dodged the first attack of Zedric's wings. He covered me and we ran to the gates but vampires blocked our way.

I looked for a possible way to reach the gates but I whine when someone grabbed my hind leg. I looked back and saw Zedric's hand with sharp claws making me whimper and tried my hardest to get off from his grip.

Vrix barked and took a bite on Zedric's arm making him evilly scream before flying up, clutching his wounded hand that fastly healed.

Oh my god.

I took my gaze off of him and focus on the vampires that's been surrounding us. Vrix tried his best to cover me out of their sight, growling and barking at anyone who would try to get close to us.

I fixed my stance into a defense one and growled at the two vampires that's smirking at me. Vrix barked and I immediately heard aggressive bark, knowing that my best friend start to fight them, I also kicked the one who keeps on mocking me.

I kicked him on the face and he stumbled on the ground before I bute the other one on her legs making her scream in the process.

I took a quick glance on Vrix and saw him doing well in fighting with the vampires circling him.

"Stop fighting you stinky wolf!" a man appeared in my front and kicked my side making me fly a few meters and whimper.

Standing up quickly, not minding the possible crack on my ribs, I pounced at one of them and bit his shoulder, taking a whole chunk off of it before scratching the face of the woman who was about to claw me.

I focused on getting them off of me when a sharp needle poked on my back making me squirm before I kicked her on the legs.

I get ready to bite another vampire again when my vision started to blur and my legs began to get wobbly. I shake my head in hopes of getting my clear vision back when a hard thing hit my side.

I fall on the ground, whimpering and lowly howling in search of help, but as I look around to search for my best friend, I saw him getting pinned on the ground by the vampires.

Shakily standing up, I sprint to where he was and bark at them. They didn't even flinch and just sneer at me while showing their sharp claws.

I stood above Vrix' body who shifted in his human form and weakly stared at me. I squirm when I saw his terrible state, his body was littered with discoloration and deep cuts.

"P—Precious..." he weakly called and reached for my face and I snuggle on his hand, accepting the warmth he's providing.

Please stay awake.

My eyes snap up when I saw movement. His wings spread like an eagle while he gracefully land on the ground.

Zedric.

"My bride..." I shifted into my human form before he calls out and lift his hand for me to take but I barked disapprovingly.

Vrix stood up with his angry face, blocking me from him.

"Bride? He's not your other half." he pointed out and Zedric smirked.

"Mates or no, other half or no, I'll still choose him as my bride."

"You can't do that! He'll die in the process!"

"Yes, I can. And he'll not going to die. He's a hybrid, isn't he?" he threw me a malicious glance and smirked.

"How are you so sure that he's a hybrid?" Vrix countered, also thinking on how did Zedric knew about my nature.

Dammy, Vrix and our pack hid it away from everyone.

"I have plenty of resources and you can't fool me." I cower in fear when his normal eyes went back on being fully black again.

"And he'll never die on my watch."

I gasp for air when he instantly came behind me and gripped my neck tightly, blocking my airways from the process.

"Because he's mine." he darkly stated before I could feel his sharp fangs thrusting on my bare neck.

"Hmmm!" I couldn't even scream from the sharp pain, while he just deepened the bite.

"No!"

I could even feel him sucking harshly on my neck, the blood was even spilling from his mouth.

My legs wobbled and was about to fall on the ground but he hugged my waist from behind, keeping me still from the position.

"V—Vrix, don't..." I weakily whispered and felt my tears gliding down my chin.

It's too painful. I just want to get unconscious.

Vrix tried to run to us but was held back by the vampires surrounding him.

I squirm and whimper when he put pressure again on the bite and took a lot of blood making my already blurry vision to blur.

"P—Please," stop...

My body was laid gently on the ground after Zedric withdrew his fangs out of my neck. He wiped away his blood that's smeared on his lip and chin, making me look away weakly.

Why am I so weak?

"Hmm, I expected it to be sweet, but not this sweet." he crouched down and savored my lips in front of everyone.

I couldn't even turn my head away from the numbing pain on my neck and body. I'm paralyzed.

"P—Precious..." Vrix sobbed out, trying to reach for me but they're restraining him.

His eyes were also producing tears.

Things went clearly fast as Zedric flew towards Vrix and hold him on his neck, flying up the sky.

"V—Vrix!" I called out and tried to reach for him him but they were too far.

I watched in horror as they go up higher and the way Zedric punched him over and over, while holding him on the neck.

Please no...

I closed my eyes in anger while the vampires around me were laughing. What's there to laugh?

"Kill him! Kill him!" they sang that made me want to scream at them.

I attempted to stood up but a guy crouched down in front of him. He helf my check down my bleeding neck. He pulled his finger with my blood on it and put it in his mouth.

"Fvck, this is heaven." he muttered and kept on licking his finger but someone pulled him away.

"You're dead, Raymond. He's the master's bride!" before Raymond could even reply, excited shouts erupted in the air.

"Drop him! Drop! Drop!" I watched in fear as Zedric hold Vrix whose body was starting to lay limp.

"VRIX, NOOO!" I screamed, trying to catch him as he fall helplessly in the air.

I watched as he fall.

I watched as he look at me.

I watched as he smiled.

"I love you," I watched as he mouthed those words.

"Forever." I watched as he tearfully added that word.

I watched as his body hit the hard ground.

I watched... how my best friend died.

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

About the clip above: Thank you for everything you've done to our sunshine, Vrix Reynolds.

Thank you for reading!