Significant 39| Weird

Chapter 39: Weird

Andrei's PoV

"Alpha, it's fine if he's still not yet ready for our one on one session. We don't need to force him to just talk to me like nothing happened. He's in trauma."

"Okay, you may go."

I faced my back on them before I heard the door closed. I was shaking. My knees were trembling and so as my hands.

I don't want anyone to touch me. Never again.

"Hello there, Luna. How are you doin' toda—" his hand accidentally brushed on my arm making me squeal and scoot away from him.

His pen dropped and when he was about to pick it up, his hand brushed on my arm.

"P—Please don't. Don't touch me, please." I cried and hold my hand against my chest.

It just took a second before the door opened and Dammy came with his rushing steps. He scooped me up and whispered words that made me strangely calm.

"Hey." my eyes darted up when Dammy appeared on my sight. He was smiling and his hand goes to caress my cheek.

"Isn't my little sunshine hungry? Hmm?" he asked and immediately, my system craved for something sour and bitter.

I don't even know where that idea came from. But bitter and sour foods made my mouth drool.

I got up and sit on the bed. Smiling at him while saying, "I want to eat bitter and sour food." All while rubbing my tummy in anticipation.

His brows quirk up before creasing his forehead. Instantly, I looked down and fiddled with my fingers.

"I'm sorry. I didn't have to say those kind of things. It's disgusting. I'm disgusting—" I halted when I heard a disapproving growl from him.

"You are not disgusting." he said with firm voice making me flinch.

"Sunshine," he kneeled down on the floor and took both of my hands.

"You will never be disgusting. You are my mate and will never be treated as a disgusting one." he announced before wiping a tear that slipped down from my eyes.

"E—Even if h—he used my b—body?" a sudden panic attack bubbled up in my system as I accidentally bring back those memory.

Suddenly, I felt my body crushed into a tight hug. My breathing became slow and came back to normal.

"Shh, shh. Don't think about it. He's gone. You're with me. You're not disgusting. I love you." he whispered my stroking me back in comfort, my hands clutching his shirt.

I love you, sugar.

No. No. No.

You're mine and mine alone.

No!

Not Lourde's.

Shutting my eyes, I shook my head and release a heavy breath. Distancing myself from Dammy.

"I want strawberry." I demanded while looking at him, he looked shocked though and I frown.

"What about the other one you requested?"

"I want them all." I slightly glared at him and he flinched.

"Sun—"

"What? If you don't like to cook it for me, then I'll do it. You don't have to crease your forehead like I've said something that offended your life." I snapped and he stared at me amused, mouth slightly agape.

"You're my life."

"Then just do get those foods. I'm hungry." I retorded and folded my arms on my chest, whilst trying not to look at him.

I heard him chuckle before getting up and strode towards our kitchen.

I turned my head to my side and saw a notebook and pen on a night table. Instantly, I took it and wrote on it, all while waiting for Dammy to come back with my foods.

And he did came back.

My mouth hang open when I get to see a large tray consisting of many bowls of dishes.

"Here you go, my queen." he said after putting everything on a table that can be put on a bed.

My mouth instantly watered from the sight of sinigang, ampalaya mixed with scrambled eggs, and a lot of strawberries.

I hate strawberries, but here I am. Shoving every piece of it in my mouth.

"I thought you don't like strawberries?" he hummed while looking at me.

I shoved one last piece before munching it down my throat.

"I still hate it, but suddenly my tongue wants the taste of it." I shrugged and proceed to slurp the sinigang.

Ahh, I felt like I was in cloud nine.

He didn't answered and just stare at me intently. I didn't mind him though and just continue eating.

"How did you cook this?" I ask with my mouth full of ampalaya.

"Research." he simply answered and I hummed.

Giving him a thumbs—up for making this delicious.

He's a good cook. A hot good cook. Hihi.

"Sunshine?" I hummed a response.

"Uh, nothing. Just continue filling up your stomach." I nodded and decided to slurp from the bowl of sinigang.

Cringing when I get to taste the sour soup.

"How do I even fvcking say it?" I gave him a side glance when he mumbled it with annoyed voice.

When I was already finished, I make grabby hands and Dammy instantly lift me up. Stroking my back until I burped. I sighed in satisfaction.

I heard him chuckle and gave me a kiss on my temple.

"Sunshine?"

"Yes, Dammy?"

"I was wondering if you're okay visiting our pack's doctor?"

I stiffened and look at him while biting my lip.

"Will you be there?" I ask, looking down.

"Of course, sunshine. If you want me to, then be it."

"Okay. What will we do there, though?" I ask, fiddling with his shirt's sleeve.

"Just pay a check up." I nodded and hugged him.

As long as he's there with me, I'm fine with it.

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

A short update, I know. And I'm sorry for that.

Thank you for reading!