Significant 22| Bound to be A Hybrid Couple

Joshua Garcia as Joshua Montalva Saigon⬆️ (It just happens that their names were the same.)

Chapter 22: Bound to be A Hybrid Couple

Damien's PoV

I lick my lips and watched my mate move his head and neck in what seems in a seductive move. That neck...

That pale neck that I so wanted to mark since day one.

I swallowed and secretly hide my erection. He can't do this to me. He's innocent, he's not seducing me like what I am thinking.

Every time our eyes lock, the more my heart goes wild and the more my pants go tight.

Damn, he's so sexy.

"That's my cousin, bítches! Wohoooo!" I sighed and rolled my eyes at Joshua when he goes wild again, cheering for my mate that's obviously been blushing the whole damn time.

"Hey, hamster. Lower your voice, we're outside you know. I don't want to let them see how I would gag you up with something kinky-"

"Oh, bítch, shút up!"

A quiet laughter evade my ears and I took a side-eye on my beta and gamma. Obviously noticing my silent glare, they cleared their throat and focus on the performance that my mate was currently leading.

His body was so slim, pale skin that gets even paler every day, and those fox eyes that could be adorable and slay at the same time.

Suddenly the music stopped and once again, the crowd goes wild. After they bow, I saw my sunshine standing still at his spot while closing his eyes and seems like sniffing something that I couldn't point out.

I heard their instructor called him but he didn't even budge, I grew worried. As I stepped up to reach him, everybody turned silent and his whisper but loud voice echoed in the whole quadrangle, courtesy of the mic-piece he was wearing.

"Mine,"

Once his eyes fluttered open, my world seemed to stop revolving. The color of his eyes became gold and it seems that his vampire side were surfacing at the same time. It was changing every second until it stop. His gold eyes met mine and he growled lowly again.

"Shít!" Nate cursed.

"How - HE'S A WOLF?!" Joshua screamed and nearly faint.

While I stood there, adoring my one and only mate that happens to be also a hybrid.

"M-My late husband has a blood of wolf, an omega. And I thought my son will shift when he turned sixteen but he didn't. He just showed some signs of shifting but he didn't fully shifted."

I swallowed when he carefully took steps down. He wants to reach for me but his sudden shyness prevent him from going further. I growled and quickly took steps towards my mate.

"His bones just suddenly cracked that day until he goes unconscious. H-He was unconscious for three days after that, that's why I gave him medicine that will prevent him from shifting again... I d-don't want to see my son getting hurt even if I know it's for his wolf to come out... I'm sorry."

Mrs. Kim told me about his late husband and the 80% percent of my mate being a hybrid when she came to visit her son.

He's a hybrid. He really is.

"Hello, mate, my name's Damien. What's yours?" I ask him softly and caressed his cheek in which he happily snuggled in.

"M-My name's Loui." he muttered shyly and hid his flushing face on my abdomen, well, my mate's too small that he just reached my abdomen.

I hugged him possessively and sneered at anyone who dares to look at what's mine.

I gave Demillio a nod when I realized he immediately took action, he and the pack warriors that's been guarding the whole quadrangle ordered those humans to get out of our sight, in which they quickly followed. Judging from Demillio's and my pack warriors' builds, they were too intimidated to not follow.

"Alpha-"

"Don't." I snapped at Nate who tried to reach for my mate that's been snuggling on me.

"Lourde, isn't there anything wrong? If my cousin's a wolf, he should have shifted." my eyes went down to my baby's newly dyed hair after I heard Joshua's question.

He should have shifted. But, why now?

"Baby?" I softly called when I heard him whimper.

"D-Damien, it hurts." he whimpered and clutched on to my clothes.

"Where does it hurts, baby?"

"M—My... my..." he didn't finished what he's saying for his knees suddenly weakened.

I catched him before he could even hit the ground. His whimper turned into that painful scream that made me loose my mind.

"Sunshine!"

Screams of shock, panic, gasps, and even whispers surrounded the whole quadrangle. Those came from my pack that's either a student here or adults that wanted to watch my mate's dance.

"Leonel, bring some warriors and follow me!" I command and didn't hesitate to use my speed ability while holding the love of my life.

Leonel instantly shifted with ten more warriors and followed suit. They were running behind me, guarding us from the rogues that's been spotted in the area.

After just ten minutes of running, we reached the pack manor and hurriedly put him on the mat that's placed on the backyard.

My pack instantly surrounded us, too worried for their Luna that keeps on screaming and crying.

My heart keeps on crushing painfully in every scream he would let out. The tears also didn't help for it just added on the pain I am feeling.

Keep yourself calm. He's shifting.

I mentally cringed and growl when I heard his bones cracking. It was so damn loud that even my pack was whimpering every time they would hear those awful sound.

"Ahhhhh, make it stop! Make it staa-aahhppp!" he cried and I tighten my hold on his hand.

His pale skin grown some fur that we couldn't identify due to it flickering into many colors. Above his head grown a pair of wolf ears that still changing into different colors. His hands were turning into small paws that made me swallow hard.

Fvck.

The most stressful hours of my life came to an end when my mate suddenly collapsed. His body lay limp on the mat and his shallow breath was too noticeable.

Why didn't he shift?

My eyes went wide, too stunned at the gorgeous wolf that suddenly appeared on my front. He was a pure white wolf with some patch of gold on his tiny body. He was four times smaller than my wolf. His golden eyes and tail...

Oh Goddess, his tail was a pure color of gold.

My pack gasped at the sight and hurriedly came closer to my mate to try to touch him but I loudly growled. Shifting into my wolf who's been itching to cuddle and mate with him.

Lowering my body into the ground while stalking closer to him, my ears flattened. He flinched and lightly distanced himself from me making me frown. I stalk closer while taking a whiff of his scent on his neck and he suddenly relax. He snuggled on to me and I refrained myself from howling in joy.

I couldn't believe it, this is the best day of my life. Knowing my mate was also a hybrid, I couldn't get it out of my head.

"He's too little. Hello, Loui, my name is Joshua. I am Louis Andrei's cousin." Joshua spoke and gently caressed my mate's fur making him purr.

He's little, because he's my omega.

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

I apologise for the long wait. Well, here you go!

Thank you for reading!