Significant 31| Captured

Chapter 31: Captured

Damien's PoV

I rushed down the stairs to follow my mate when a few of my warriors and my gamma blocked my way.

"We have a serious problem, My Lord." Demillio said in a straight tone making me sneer at him.

"Mine is more serious. My mate's been ignoring me and just screamed at my face earlier." I retorded and was about to dismiss them when the few warriors who's with him, bowed their heads.

"My Lord, warriors of the Blazed Bane Pack has breached our land!" they stated making me furrow my eyebrows.

"They changed their plans. They will attack on Sunday. That's what the alpha told us." Vrix just reported to me yesterday.

That fvcking bítch.

I growl and link with my patrol team.

"Where are they located." I asked and goes to sniff my mate.

"We're spotting warriors from the Blazed Bane pack, here in south, My Lord!"

"Same here in west!"

"We have the beta, gamma, and their alpha here in north!"

"We're currently attacked by the rogues here in east! Calling for back—ups!" I halted from my tracks.

They're allied with rogues?

"INTRUDERS! INTRUDERS! Run to the safe!" a warning howl coming from my warriors erupted in the air.

We quickly run outside the house and came face to face with the women with the pups sprinting to the safe.

"Danielle, you're with my mate?" I asked through the link and he quickly responded with shaky voice.

"Y—Yes! He's with me. We're currently heading to the safe!"

"Don't let him go. Stay in the safe, I already instructed Nate and Joshua." I closed the mindlink and shift into my semi—wolf form.

I claw the throats of the wolves that were attempting to go inside the pack house.

A rogue came rushing to my direction and I quickly darted my long claws on his chest, lifting him up the air and threw him on the side.

I slashed a wolf on his face making him whimper and I took it as a chance to claw his heart out.

I growl in annoyance when three wolves bit both of my legs and arm. I punch the one that's latching on my arm and goes to claw the skull of the two on my legs. I claw the throat of the one who bit my arm when he pounced at me.

"Well, well, what a nice scene." familiar voice came in my ear making me sneer at the old looking man on my front.

"Alpha Romeo." I growl and he smirked, holding out his hand, but I just threw him a remorseful stare.

"It's nice to finally meet you, again, Alpha Damien." he showed me his dashing smile before two men came out from behind him.

They were both most likely the same age as my beta, who's in his 25th year living in this world.

I gritt my teeth when I met gaze with the man on Romeo's left. His signature pierce on his left brow seemed to shine brightly together with his smirking mouth.

"Before we claw our throats out, I just want to introduce to you my one and only son. The future alpha of my pack, Romeo Dridge III." he pointed to a guy on his right with blonde hair that can't even meet my gaze.