Significant 41| Pregnancy Hormones

Chapter 41: Pregnancy Hormones

A very very perfect image for Andrei later (O.O)------>

Damien's PoV

"I want to go to him."

"Don't. He will just snap at you then cry. Next, throw things, then cry again, and lastly, will be quiet."

I growl and rip the paper that came from a neighboring alpha who wants to negotiate with me with their illegal works.

"But what if he's going to trip? Knowing he's 3 months pregnant, his stomach is all round. That was too big for a three month old preggo."

"He told us to leave him. I wouldn't want to defy that."

"What if he fell off the bed?!" I ask loudly and slam my hand on the desk, worriedly, making the papers go flying.

"We literally put thick but smooth pillows on the floor. He's safe, Damien. Now, get your ass back down and fvckin' calm down. "

"What if he.... he uhm..."

"DAMMY!" my feet instantly flew out of my office and slam the bedroom door open.

I quickly scan the whole bedroom for any danger until my eyes darted on my beautiful mate. His back was on the headboard while hugging his knees. Tears were even present on his cheeks.

Growling, I sat down on the bed beside him and gently hold him into my embrace.

"Do you need anything, my love? Does my little pups here crave for anything?" I coo and gently rub his stomach with a sigh of content.

He giggled and I smiled at him while I go peck his lips.

"Babies wants some gummies." my brows shot up in amusement before chuckling and nodding at him.

Good thing I brought EVERYTHING that I saw in the supermarket when he intended to go shopping for groceries.

And when I said shopping, I rented the whole market just to make him comfortable and not worry about other people's presence.

I told him to wait and used my speed ability to pick the gummy bears in the cupboard before returning back to the bedroom.

His lips instantly stretched into a dashing smile before slapping his tender lips on mine. And it all just took him a second before the pack of the gummies were already torn open.

I swear, he's so strong when it comes to open something that involves foods that he craves.

"Hmm~" he hums before giddily offering me one but I softly refused. He just shrugged and I go immediately work on him.

I took his one leg and gently massage his limbs until I reached down his foot. I repeat the process on his other leg before massaging his shoulders up until his nape.

"Ahh, there, there... Ohh, Dammy, oh my god!"

"I feel like you're being fvcked by my soldier down here when you're not." I chuckled and he tensed making me froze and smacked my head.

He's sensitive! I know better than to say anything about that. Fvckin' mouth.

"Sunshine, look. I didn't... I-It's not my intention to make you-"

"Dammy." he cut me off and I immediately kneel down the floor and hold his hand.

Hell, I would even crawl a muddy floor if he would say so. I'll do everything for him.

"Yes, my love?"

"Please clean my body." he stated and I nodded, feeling strange about his sudden favor.