Significant 10| Something Hard

Pouting Andrei (above)

Warning: Things will get a little... naughty. You know what I mean;)

The Almighty Damien's PoV

At the living room,

"It's huge..." I smirked from his comment.

His eyes travelled from what I am holding up to my eyes.

"And very long...wow." I can't stop myself from stalking towards him and lean.

"Your little mouth is somehow being bold. Do you mind if I would give it a kiss?" he was about to answer when I immediately slammed my lips softly on his.

He jerked from my hold and almost stumble on the ground if I'm not holding him.

"S—Stop kissing me..." he mumbled while wearing that blush he has on every time I get to touch his skin.

"I'm afraid I can't assure not kissing you, sunshine, your pouting lip keeps on teasing me."

He looked up, trying to stab me with those glaring eyes. Instead of getting afraid from his gesture, a laugh escaped from my throat.

"Are you sure you're glaring at me? You look like a kitten, baby." the pink blush he had on turned into a deep red crawling from his neck to ears and to his cheeks.

His nose is even blushing from what I am seeing. Chukling, I finally gave him the giant imported chocolate bar that he's been quietly craving for when he accidentally saw the magazine that is all about sweets, yesterday.

He looked up at me with utter joy and shock and goes back on staring at the sweet. He's holding it like a sacred miniature and is close on drooling.

"Why... This is what I saw on the magazine, yesterday! Look, Damien! They're the same, right?!" he excitedly exclaimed while trying to shove the magazine he was pertaining on my face.

A chuckle escaped my throat and nodded, pretending to be shock as well as he was.

He lovingly hugged it while uttering some words of joy. A glint of jealousy escaped from my body, mirroring what they feel, just looking at him hugging something.

I instantly shoved them away making them claw their hands, begging to be freed.

Just, not now.

"It will taste delicious if it is cold, right? I'm gonna go and put it in the freezer, can I?" he pleaded while wearing those fvcking puppy eyes that I am hardly trying not to fall.

Well, this time I'll let myself fall from that puppy eyes of his.

"Sure, sunshine. It's yours, you don't need to ask for permission." I said and gently pinched his cheek that made him smile and what he do next made my world stopped spinning.

He kissed me on my cheek.

I want to keep on repeating the time when he put his beautiful lips on my cheek.

Damn. Lucky cheek. My lip's getting jealous.

A growl erupted in my mind and I quietly shook my head to shove them away.