Significant 2| Kidnapped✓

12:05pm at Cafeteria,

Drei, who was chowing down on his favorite adobo, asked the beaming Vrix, "You don't want?" and offered him a potato.

Vrix teasingly said, "No, thanks, but it seems that it isn't enough for you," but the busy eating Andrei didn't mind.

Andrei grinned and replied, "It's okay. We can sher it togedeh," which made Vrix' day.

Ahh. I'm going to melt. How am I supposed to resist this precious one?

Vrix provided his Cobb salad, which was composed of iceberg lettuce and was topped with chopped tomatoes, bacon, chicken, hard-boiled eggs, avocado, chives, and Roquefort cheese and mixed in a French dressing.

Vrix Reynolds is undoubtedly one of the wealthier children who can afford to purchase this type of salad.

"I don't like lettuce or onions, eww."

"See? You're not eating vegetables, which is why your body is full of unhealthy fats."

Everyone in the cafeteria turned to stare in Andrei's way when Vrix's laughter echoed throughout the entire building. Andrei can't help but be a grump, so everyone heard him mutter, "Hmp."

Louis Andrei became more bitter as a result.

Vrix stopped smiling and carefully glared at the new guy seated next to his beloved best friend, "Here, for your dessert." A delighted Andrei said, "Wow, cake! Thank you, Leo!" as he began to nibble on the chocolate-flavored cake. "Yum!"

When Vrix saw Leo grinning broadly at the happy kid, his forehead wrinkled. He continued softly, "I'll buy another one if you want more; just tell me," which caused Vrix to raise an eyebrow.

"Excuse me. Who are you to sit beside my precious?" Vrix grumpily said while shooting invincible daggers to Leo.

"Your precious? Huh? A—Are you two dating?" Leonel asked in disbelief.

"Yes," Vrix responded.

"Dating? Who?" asked Drei.

Leonel exclaimed in shock, "Your precious? Huh? A—Are you two dating?"

"Yes," responded Vrix.

Drei questioned, "Dating? Who?"

Leo asked, "Drei, are you and this guy dating, or are you two just hanging out?"

Please say no, no, no. Leonel pleaded, "Say no."

He responded, "Together? Of course, we are together!" which caused Leonel to tense up.

If he finds out, he'll murder me for sure, sh—

"Leo, why can't you see? We are seated at this table together when you arrived. We are now three together! In order to effectively explain, Drei threw his hands in the air.

The ones who heard what Andrei said chuckle at his cuteness. And that doesn't involve Vrix who sat there and being bitter at what his precious has answered.

He asked again, "Oh, haha. So you mean, you are single and not in a relationship?" Drei nodded.

"Study first!"

"Well, that's good to know then."

This is bad.

Vrix interrupts, "What do you want from him, fvcker?" he's annoyed.

"Woah, calm down. I'm only asking."

"Leave, now." Vrix said.

"Bro, I'm not here for you. I'm here for Drei." The tension between the two grew bigger and bigger, and the students weren't liking it.

They were aware of the powerful gangster Vrix Reynolds' explosive temper.

Vrix abruptly got up from his seat and tossed it.

"Ohmygod!"

"Call a professor," someone said.

"Woo, that's nice."

"He'll beat that guy for sure."

After being startled into standing up, Drei fled from Vrix in horror. Behind someone's back, he hid.

Why is Vrix so upset with me?

He cried out in fear, "V—Vrix! Why are you angry?"

Vrix grabbed on Leonel's shirt out of frustration and inability to control himself, "Because of this motherfvcker!"

Am I a motherfucker? I thought we were friends. Why is he cussing at me?

"Hey, Drei. Stop hiding. He's not angry at you," said the student he was hiding behind.

His tears began to pour as he said, "He's mad at me! He called me a motherfvcker!"

"Calm down, Drei. Look there." as he took a cautious look, panic began to flow inside him.

Ohmygod! He's going to beat Leo!

As he was about to run to go and save Leo from a raging Vrix, a crowd of students formed because of the commotion.

And he can't even get through the crowd.

Sighing, he just stood there while wiping his tears.

I don't want Vrix to hurt someone. Mom says hitting someone is a no-no.

"Excuse me! Vrix! Don't hurt Leo! He's my bodyguard!" Andrei shouted, silently praying that he could be heard by Vrix and stop his anger.

And he heard him, but that just gave Vrix another reason to punch this freak.

"Who the hell are you to guard him?"

"The fvck you care."

"I care because he is my friend!"

"Ahh, friend. But you're acting like you two are in a relationshit."

"Fvck you!"

Others gasped when they clearly saw how Vrix punched him. Blood can be seen on Leonel's lips, but he just wiped it off and lazily stared at the raging Vrix.

"Is that all you've got?" Leo challenged and punched Vrix.

"Weakling, he said when he saw Vrix stumble from his punch.

The tension grew more because of what he did. And the crowd is cheering for who's their bet.

On the other side, Louis Andrei doesn't know what to do, especially when he notices the wild crowd.

What's happening?

Before he could even ask one of his classmates, someone pulled him by the waist and carried him like a sac.

He can't scream because of the weird scent he smelled.

"Master, I have him." the man who's carrying him said on the earpiece before he dozed off to sleep.

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

Thank you for reading!