It's okay to cry superstar

I don't hear anything coming from Freddy's room, he must still be charging. Hmmm that's one Long charge. I think to myself as I walk to his door. I stand there for a minute to get ahold of my bearings so I don't act to weird in front of him. I let out a small sigh before the door opens in front of me. "Hello superstar !!!" Freddy exclaims as his ears wiggle. My face turns a bright red, oh god this is not what I wanted know he is gonna think I'm unwell. "Oh no, are you feeling well Jasper ?" he smiles softly "hehe gotcha, Monty told me that when Humans faces glow red it's normal. So don't worry I won't freak out everytime now."

"Hia Freddy ! Can I come in ?" Well it's not normal Freddy but at-least you think that. It saves me some embarrassment.

"Of course, oh don't forget we have to do some work on me" he gives me a little wink. Oh god Freddy, I wish you understood how that sentence made me feel. I know you mean the fake maintenance and that's why you winked but.....

"Of course, I'm gonna get you all set and I'm working order !" I wink back at him before walking past him and going into the back room behind the glass. I like going back here when I am working. No cameras in this little section. He follows me. I look around to see a pile of blankets and pillows from the gift shop. What is this.... The door closes behind both Freddy and I.

"Oh look it's my surprise to you. I know humans are soft and it must hurt when you sit on the ground back here so I made you a little spot" he smile as his eyes light up. When his eyes light up I know he's excited, how cute.

"Aww Freddy thank you ! That's very thoughtful of you." I walk over to him and give him a gentle hug. I hear the sound of his ears wiggling as he slowly pulls his arms around me. A bit of my sadness fades as I hear the machine inside of him humming, a harsh reminder of reality.

"I've got to make sure my little superstar is always okay !" He says before moving his arms back to his side. I look up at him with his eyes still lit up. "Oh I've got you something Jasper. His chest cavity opens up and a device is located inside. "Go ahead, it's completely save" he says with a little wiggle of his ears. I reach in for what seems like a FazWatch but different.

"What is this Freddy ?" I ask holding the device up in the light.

"It's a FazPhone ! Atleast I think that's what that device you have is called, a phone right?

"This thing?" I say pulling out my iPhone from my back pocket

"Yeah that ! I don't have one of those thing and I remember you being sad nobody talks to you. And that made me sad too. So I made a fazPhone ! This way I can always talk to you even when you go home ! I can send you messages and even talk to you!" His eye light back up as he awaits my response.

"Wow Freddy.... That's so nice and so thoughtful. How long have you been working on this."

"Ever since I saw you sad that one night. I couldn't bare the sight of it. You do a good job and hiding it but if even for a split second you showed it in front of me, I noticed" his eyes stop glowing

"I will cherish this gift forever" I start to tear up, I can't believe he did this for me. N-now I won't be so lonely.

"It's okay to cry superstar." He slowly comes closer to me and picks me up. I'm caught by asurprise, he's never picked me up before. He places me in the pile of pillows and blankets before slowly working his way down to sit by myself. "You told me you were lonely.... I always want you to know you have me." I look up at him with tears flowing down from my face. His sweet smile all I can see. I-I don't care that he is a robot.... He's too real to me, why is he the only one who cares about me. I feel my chest burn as my heart begins to break. I- I just want him.... I want to be with him forever. I feel his gentle hand on my back. "Let it all out superstar...." As I hear his words the tears start to flow even more. After a couple minutes of this pass I look up at him again.

"Thank you Freddy. Now I will always have someone to talk to." I say sniffling and wiping my face. "Alright we should probably go downstairs to do your maintenance" I start to pick myself up before Freddy gently helps me.

"Of course, wouldn't want Jerry getting mad at you hehe" he says as he picks himself up. I put the FazPhone in my pocket and approach the elevator pushing the button. I look back at Freddy behind me. "I guess I'll just do a power upgrade on you, that way it'll look like we fixed the issue in the logs" he gives me a thumbs up

"Fine by me Jasper" the door to the elevator opens up with a ding. "After you superstar" I walk in and press the button, I don't have to go worry about which button as this elevator only goes down to parts and service and back up to Freddy's room. He follows behind me. I feel a little vibration in my pocket. "I just sent you a little message to see if it works. Did you get it ?" His eyes light up again. I pull the FazPhone out of my watch and see a message from Freddy. It says, Thank you for taking care of me. You are the best. I smile reading it.

"I got your message, it's very sweet ! No need to thank me, I enjoy spending time with you." His ears wiggle and his eyes shine a little brighter before turning off again. The door opens revealing parts and services. "Alright, you know what to do" I say before Freddy walks forwards to the tube. I follow behind him.

"I am very glad the FazPhone is finally working. I had Monty help test it for me, we've been working on it for a long time now" he says before laying down on the metal table. I close the door behind him before going over to the computer.

"I am proud of you for creating something cool like this, and I am very thankful to you and Monty for working so hard." I enter my employee credentials into the computer causing the metal hand to spring to life. "Now be very still Freddy" he gives me a slight nod letting me know he's ready. I press the start button causing the hand to gently pull on his head revealing his wiring.

"Ahhh this always feels so good" he mutters out. I giggle to myself Imagining him saying that under other circumstances before opening the tube up and standing inside.

"Of course, it's like a big stretch for you" I go over to the side looking at his wires before giving him a pat on the chest. "You ready for this ?" I ask him with my hand already on the button.

"I was made ready" he mutters again.

"Alright !" I push the button and pay attention to the wires. They start to beep and glow in a certain order. Blue, red, green, yellow. I think to myself as I push them in that order. His head snaps back into place and he lets out a soft groan. I blush softly at the sound of it. "We're almost done Freddy" I say walking over to the test terminal. I hit the start button on it and watch the monitor carefully. Green, red, green, red, blue, green, red, blue, blue. I think to myself as I push the buttons in that order causing Freddy's head to turn up, down, and to the left.

"That felt very nice Jasper." He says with his eyes lit again.

"We're almost done !" I say exciting the tube and walking back over to the computer. He said my name in that sentence.... That felt very nice Jasper. I repeat that sentence over and over in my head as I sign back into the computer to compete the maintenance. I hit complete and the tube opens on its own. "You can get up now" he works his way back to his feet and exits to the tube. I look up at him "you look brand new" I say causing his ears to wiggle. He glances at the glass behind me.

"Jasper, was somebody else supposed to be working tonight ?"