Shhhh, we're almost there superstar

I hear what sounds like heavy metal hitting the ground at a rapid pace. I look up to see Freddy running to me, his eyes lit up bright. I can tell he's very happy. I smile his way as he gets closer and closer to me. Until he's right In front of me. He wastes no time, grabbing me by my underarms and pulling me to him softly. "I am very glad you are well" he says as his ears wiggle. I blush softy with a smile.

"Thank you for worrying about me Freddy. And about your messages." I say as he puts me down

"Oh, I'm sorry to have scared you Jasper. I know you probably don't feel the same way about me, a robot. I just thought you were gone forever and I needed to confess that." He looks down as his eyes slowly dim down.

"I love you too" I say with a smile. He looks straight up at me his eyes now as bright as ever, his ears wiggling.

"R-really ?" He stuttered.... He's a robot so it's not often that he stutters, he must be really excited. I giggle softly as I blush.

"Of course, I've been in love with you for some time now Freddy. I'm just sad I can't be with you the way I want to be." I look down slowly, I don't want to force mortality on to him. I want him to want to be with me as bad as I want him.

He approaches me kneeling down to me. "I too wish I could leave here with you.... I too wish I could feel my heart beat like yours is now." He says placing his hand on my chest. "I've always wondered why it started to beat faster when I was around you, now I know humans heart must react to love" he tilts his head before giving a soft smile.

"Freddy.... What do you want ?"

"Jasper, I- I am confused on this question. I want you to be safe, I want you to be happy." My heart aches once again. I clutch the ring in my pockets hard.

"D-do you feel an overwhelming terrible feeling when you think about how we can never truly be together ?" I ask looking into his eyes.

"I- I don't know what to call it, I'm not well versed in human emotions but it feels like an empty void. Like no matter what I will always feel empty. What is this...? Do you feel this way too ?"I start to cry hearing Freddy describe exactly how I feel.

"Yes" I say whimpering softy. "I feel it all the time, it's called hopelessness, it's sadness. That feeling that no matter what you will always be empty... that's the same as saying you have no hope."

"Jasper" he mutters as he scoops me off of my feet. "I didn't know how much emotions can hurt humans." He looks down at me with a soft expression. "I want to take you back to the spot I had prepared for you earlier." When do I tell him about the ring, I can end both of our suffering. I just need to figure out my story, should I tell him about the witch ? I sniffle as he carries me back to his room.

"It doesn't always hurt this bad, it's always there but finding distractions helps"

"Shhhhhh, we're almost there superstar" he looks down with that same soft smile. I love him so much.