Oh my god he loves me

I hold my hand out as she approaches me with the ring in hand. "You promise you don't hurt me or any of my frie- I mean the animatronics" I say closing my hand.

"You have my word" she takes her hand and opens my first before placing the ring in there. I look down at my hand and the ring before looking back up.

"Now how do I get ou-" I start to feel tired and weak, she- she blew some powder in my face. I collapse to the ground and pass out

When I came to it I was on the floor of the main stage. I open my eyes slowly and music begins to get louder and louder as I regain consciousness. My FazPhone is vibrating non stop. Oh god how long was I out for. I look down at my watch to see that it's now 12:32am. Does that mean I've been passed out for 2 hours. I slowly pick myself up from the floor while holding my head, everything is still a bit fuzzy but. I reach into my pocket I feel the ring, so it was all real. I pull the FazPhone out of my pocket to see 32 messsges from Freddy and 16 missed calls. Oh god poor Freddy he must be worried. I begin looking through the messages. Alright Jasper just remember to push the button if you need anything I'll try my best to find you. Hey, it's been awhile are you okay...? Jasper I'm getting a little worried. Oh god I should have came with you, I can't loose you like I lost Bonnie. Please respond please. Jasper.... I think you're gone. I feel my heart break as the messages grow more and more depressing. Tears start to flow down my face as I remember Bonnie. Bonnie was one of Freddy's close friends, he loved him. We still don't know what happened to him but he will forever live on in memory. I continue reading the messages. Hey superstar, I think this is the last thing I'll send to your FazPhone, I just need to get this off of my chest. I know it's odd for me to have, what you humans call emotions, but I do. I don't know what I have but when I think of you I feel happy, when I see you I am so joyed. When I see you sad I get sad and all I want is to make you smile again. I've been talking to the others and they say kids feels the same about us when they come to visit. Some kids even say that they love us. Is that what this is....? I think I love you Jasper. I am sure I love you.

My heart starts to race as I read this message, I collapse to the floor once again. "Here take a map take a map, map for you" says the annoying map bot who rushed to me once it notices I was here.

"GET THE HELL AWAY" I scream swiping my badge across its sensors. It backs away looking at me for a bit before rolling away looking for it's next prey. I stare at the message for a little while longer before remember Freddy thinks I'm dead. Oh god I have to call him. Should I press the button or surprise him with a call. I back out of the messages and hit Freddy's contact info. I click the phone icon and it starts to ring. It rings once before a worried Freddy answers.

"Jasper ! Is that you"

"Hi Freddy, I'm okay." I can hear his ears wiggling through the speakers of the phone. He must be very happy right now.

"I- I thought I lost you. Where are you I need to come see you."

"I'm on the main stage" I decide to keep the witches identity hidden from Freddy. "I don't know how I got here. I must have hit my head and maybe one of the bots brought me back here."

"Hmmm, that's very much possible. One of the aid bots could have tried to bring you to a human staff member, but since you are the only human it failed. Stay there" he says before hanging up. I don't like the feeling of keeping secrets from Freddy, but as far as I can tell she's not bad. I look at the ring one more time. It's mostly a silver colors, there are several cuts into the silver. Inside the cuts is a dark, glowing green color that seems to flow. Is that the magic. I put the ring back into my pocket before picking myself up again. Freddy said he loves me, oh my god he loves me.