Y-you feel so good

I look up at Freddy who is smiling down at me, i sniffle using his smile to bring me comfort again. "Alright.... Enough of the crying. Part two of your surprise close your eyes and hold your breathe again" I say reaching for the bag I had.

"The last one was good so I'm excited to see what this next one is gonna be" he says before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. I smile as I unwrap my dirty briefs slowly placing them on his face. He has a confused expression behind his closed eyes. "Okay..... you can open, make sure to take a deeeep breath" I say blushing softly. He exhales at first before taking in a deep breath of my scent. His face turns bright red as his eyes widen, the look in his eyes the same as last night.

"J-Jas-Jasper" he struggles to speak because of his fluster. I look down to see his uncovered dick growing. Mmm he must really like it hehe. He takes another big sniff as he starts to drool. He looks at me with his same primal eyes before slowly placing the briefs down, he tackles me onto the makeshift bed, his huffing in my ear causing my body to shiver and my dick to throb. "You smell so good" he growls in my ear before biting down on my neck. I let out a soft moan. "Good boy, good boy, keep moaning..." he growls again. Oh god I love being a good boy. My face grows red as he unbuckles my pants shoving his paw in grabbing my throbbing dick. He moves from my neck to my lips kissing me softly as his paw jerks my dick gently. I squirm from the pleasure. He stops kissing and looking down at me. "Hehe yeah squirm for me." He says pulling his paw out as he takes my pants off and briefs off. I start to unbutton my shirt. He moves down to my dick before giving me a smirk. He takes his big warm tongue out wrapping it around my leaking dick. I let out a soft moan as he continues moving his tongue up and down.

"Y-you feel so g-good" I moan out softly. I look down as he begins to take it all the way into his mouth still with his tongue wrapped around it. I moan a little louder causing him to put his giant soft paw over my mouth. My heart beating out of my chest as he continues moving up and down. He pulls away only to grab the back of my thighs pulling them up to my chest.

"You taste so good Jasper..... mmm your such a good boy keeping yourself all clean for me" he says before licking a paw before softly rubbing it again my hole. I bit my lip to try and muffle the sounds of my moan. He moves his head slowly down to my hole sticking his big warm tongue out licking my hole all the way up to my balls. F-fuck how much did he research. I move my hands to my mouth as I let out a muzzled moan. "Mmmm your doing such a great job" he mumbles out as he laps away at my hole. Mmmm yes t-tell me how good I'm doing. His hot wet tongue makes sure to get my hole nice and wet, he leans up with a smirk tapping his big thick dick against my hole. He spits on his hand before rubbing in all over his dick. "Are you ready for me ?" He asks looking down at me and my red blushy face

"Y-yes daddy" I whimper to him. His face grows red from shock but I can tell he liked it. He pushes his tip against my hole slowly inching himself inside of me. I cover my mouth again as tears come out of my eyes from the stretching. Oh god he's so big. He slows down letting me breath.

"Good job baby.... Breath... let me in" he huffs out to me before slowly pushing in more. I bite my lip as more tears flow, my dick now dripping pre cum as it throbs. He looks down at his dick in my hole spitting on it rubbing his spit around it to help a little. "Ohhh you feel so good inside" he says before putting his full length inside. "Good boy, it's all in I knew you could do it" mmmmm yes I'm your good boy. He slowly pumps in out and looking up at my face. It hurts for a couple of seconds but once the pain fades and my muscles relax it starts to feel amazing. He pushes all the way in causing me to let out a moan. His face lights up knowing it feels good now. He pumps in again before leaning down kissing me as he pumps in and out. We both moan into each other's mouth.... His fur rubbing against my dripping dick feeling amazing as his giant girthy dick slams against my prostate. He leans up again continuing to thrust faster and faster. I cover my mouth and close my eyes as he fucks me. He grab a blanket from the pile shoving it in my mouth to keep me quiet. He grab my left thigh in one paw raising it up before he wraps his other paw around my dick jerking it to the same motions as he pumps. Oh god this feels so good. I open my eyes seeing Freddy panting with his primal eyes and his red face. "Oh god, oh god" he growls as he thrust deep inside of me, I can feel his dick throbbing inside of me as he shoots his thick ropes inside of me. He keeps jerking me with his paw causing me to shoot all over my chest as he continues to pump inside of me. I'm so happy Freddy is my first.