Looking good superstar

He leans down kissing my forehead as I near the end of cleaning up. He looks at me with sweet love filled eyes. "Thank you for the surprise Superstar. It was definitely an amazing one" he says softly before kissing my forehead again. I smile back at him as I look into his eyes.

"I wanted you to experience your new senses when your not metal, I want you to be the happiest" I say as I stand to my feet, he helps me gently.

"Here baby" he says as he hands me my pants.

"Hmmm you must have done some pretty good research while I was asleep" I giggle as I slip into my briefs.

"Of course ! I want to make sure I am doing my best to love you the way you deserve" he smiles before patting my head. I blush as I put my jeans on, he grabs my shirt wrapping it around my shoulders. He's so sweet, I'm so glad I wanted for him. I think he really is my soul mate. I slip my arms into my sleeves before buttoning the shirt up.

"I'm honored you've put that much work in for me"

"Mhm , I've also put together you have some signs of what's called a praise kink" he says with a smirk as he chuckles at me.

"W-what" I say my face getting a little red.

"Your such a good boy" he says pulling me closer to him patting my head. My face grows even more red. Mmmm yeah I'm your good little boy, f-fuck maybe I do have one. "See, you loved it" he chuckles before kissing my forehead.

"Well you liked it when I called you daddy" he pulls back surprised. He clears his throat as his face grows red.

"I don't know what your talking about." He says nervously as he looks around. I walk over to him rubbing my right hand against his soft face looking at him seductively .

"I want you daddy" I mutter out softly. His face grows bright red as his eyes widen. "Hehe see you love it" he clears his throat tugging on his bow tie.

"M-maybe I do" he smiles his face still red.

"Yeah you do hehe" I saw walking back to stand over the pile of blankets. "Hmmm we really should clean up this mess. I just don't want the others to see me carrying blankets with.... You know what on them"

"Hmmm, I have an idea !" He hugs me tightly giving me another kiss before looking back at me.  He takes the ring off handing it to me. I watch as his soft fur turns back to the heavy cold metal it once was. His eyes light up as he turns his head to me, "I'll carry it for you" he says as he opens his chest cavity. Hmm I really hope this doesn't mess with any of his mechanics inside.

"Good idea Freddy" I give him a smile, his ears wiggle. I take a clean blanket wrapping the dirty into the clean.

"You ready ?" I ask looking up at him. He gives a thumbs up.

"I was made ready" he says with a wiggle of his ears. I softly shove the blanket wrap into his chest cavity making sure it fits in all well. He closes it back up without a problem.

"Alright, let's get down to the laundry room !" I saw before looking in the reflection of the charging station making sure I look all out together and not like I've been under a big bear. Freddy notices me checking myself out.

"Looking good Superstar"