I told you, you would know

"You looks so hot in my arms superstar" Freddy mutters in my ear as he strokes my back. Is he..... is he trying to come on to me right now ? Oh my god he is hehe. I look up at him slowly, he has a face I haven't seen before, it's like a soft smirk with an eyebrow raised.

"You think so ?" I say as I slowly inch my left hand down to his exposed dick. I watch as his facial expression changed to that smirk to life eyes and what seems to be a soft blush.

"Y-yes" he softly moans out as I rub his thick dick feeling it grow harder and harder.

"Let me please you this time, follow my lead" I can feel my face grow a little red, I've never taken the lead during sex..... I honestly just wanna see Freddy squirm because of me. I lean up, Freddy slowly falls onto the makeshift bed.

"I-"

"Shhhh" I climb on top of Freddy running my finger over his lips. I lean in whispering in his ear, "I want you to beg me to cum" I lick his neck slowly before giving him a little bite. I hear him grunt softly as his dick twitches on my ass. "Mmm you liked that didn't you" I go in for a second bite, biting down a little harder.

"J-Jasper" he moans out loudly, fuck..... this is so hot. My dick keeps getting harder as I replay his moan over and over in my head. I kiss his neck softly before moving down leaving a trail of kisses down to his erect dick. I look up at him to see the anticipation in his face. I maintain eye contact with him as I slowly take his dick in my mouth. Starting at the head putting my tongue on the bottom of it rubbing it back and fourth. He lets out a soft moan making me blush slightly. That's right baby, let me hear you. I cup the bottom of his dick with my tongue before slowly sliding down taking it all. "F-fuck" he groans out. My dick twitches hearing his pleasure. As I begin to slowly move my head up and down I move my tongue back and fourth at the same time causing him to let out a little whimper. I pull my head up all the way to the tip of his dick before slowly moving back down taking his full length into my throat. I can feel his giant bear dick stretching my throat open. My jaw starts to get a little sore from stretching it open but I don't care. It's a good pain. "Just like that J-Jasper" he whimpers out. "You're doing such a good job baby" my face turns bright red.... If I had a tail it would definitely be wagging right now. I start to move my head up and down again feeling my throat revert to normal then stretch open as he slides in and out. I feel his gentle paw on the back of my head pushing down slightly. I look up at him seeing his eyes close, him biting his lip. "I-I'm close.... I wanna fill your throat with my load Jasper" my eyes widen as my dick throbs hearing him say that. I cup the bottom of his dick again before sliding up and off of it. He looks at me shocked, "k-keep going please" he says in a soft whimper.

"Remember I'm in charge sir..... soooo" I giggle to myself "no hand..... and I decide when you get to cum"

"B-b"

"Shhhh" I kiss his thigh looking in his eyes, I watch as his face slowly burns to a scarlet red. Seeing his face turn bright red makes me smile.

"I still get to cum down your throat right" he asks in an excited tone.

"If you're a good boy" I softly whisper before kissing the tip of his dick before sticking my tongue out looking the bottom of his head.

"I-I'll be a g-good boy I promise..... but next time your m-mine" I blush a bright red.... Fuck, I can't wait. It's already taking everything I'm me to not give into him right now.

"Tell me when your about to cum" I say before returning my mouth to his dick taking it all the way In my mouth again.

"Oh trust me. You'll know baby" he says throbbing his fat dick in my throat. Looking down at me with a grin. What the fuck is that supposed to mean. "I don't think I can contain my primal urges if you know what I mean" he says winking down at me. I can feel my face getting hot. "Hehe look at you, you know you want me to take over don't you" my dick throbs as well as my eyes. God damnit I'm such a submissive bitch. I move my tongue swirling around his dick. "F-fuck" he whimpers out. Hehe that got him to shut up. I take a deep breathe before sitting up a little. I position myself to where his dick can slide in and out easily but I can still have control over it with my tongue. I begin moving up and down quickly as I swirl my tongue around his dick softly and slowly. He starts his whimper again, it begin to grow louder and louder as I continue. His whimpers slowly turn into soft growls, I can feel his dick start to throb. I start to pull up to stop before he can cum but with a big growl he pushes me down with his paw. "You're not going anywhere take it all" he growls out as he forcibly moves my head up and down his dick as it continues to throb. F-Fuck I wanted to make him squirm but god this is so hot. With a final push and a big growl he starts to shoot the ropes of cum down my throat not letting me move an inch, he paw keeps my head balls deep on his dick as he continues to fill me up. My dick hard as a rock throbbing in my pants. He starts to breathe heavily, I feel his paw loosen on my head a little as the last bit of cum slides down my throat. I pull off of his dick with a gasp panting as a bit of his cum drips off of the tip of my tongue. My face scarlet red. He opens his eyes giving me a big smirk. "Hehe I told you, you would know"